Page 505 of 573 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 8586
    Mighty Member

So this alliance with aliens Hydra has involves a certain being with a obsession with Infinity Stones perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    So this alliance with aliens Hydra has involves a certain being with a obsession with Infinity Stones perhaps?
    I think that is Thanos ship coming towards Earth and the leader of the alien Confederacy is Cassius father.

Ultimate Member

Loved Fitz's reaction to learning about Deke, still think that it'd be a shock if the kid that Simmons is probably pregnant with was a boy instead of Deke's mom, because then that would mean that they'd have another kid...almost my birthday, yay me...

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I think that shot of the alien ship is a feature film outtake. It would be one hell of an expensive shot just for 3 seconds of a TV show. It's probably from Infinity War.

It doesn't seem like Hale's alien contact is a Kree, so not Kasius's father. We got a slightly clearer look at him and he definitely looks black, not blue.

Looks like we know how Daisy destroys the world... gets put though Whitehall's gizmo and gets her powers ramped up.

What I'd like to know is, who was the sperm donor for Ruby?

Ultimate Member

Who knows, though he's probably dead now, I just wonder what Ruby would do if her mission is life was taken away from her, like if she couldn't accomplish the mission...she'd probably do something very violent...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I think that shot of the alien ship is a feature film outtake. It would be one hell of an expensive shot just for 3 seconds of a TV show. It's probably from Infinity War.

It doesn't seem like Hale's alien contact is a Kree, so not Kasius's father. We got a slightly clearer look at him and he definitely looks black, not blue.

Looks like we know how Daisy destroys the world... gets put though Whitehall's gizmo and gets her powers ramped up.

What I'd like to know is, who was the sperm donor for Ruby?
    It would be crazy if the Confederacy leader was a Skrull. Making AOS beat Cap Marvel to their first MCU appearance.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I got a good chuckle from the Hydra high school. I wonder if Madame Viper was apart of a future class.

I'm happy to see Thanos incoming invasion is playing a role. Even though the show has separated itself from the movies it would crazy to ignore Infinity War.

Though it seems like the upcoming Infinity War is a separate thing from the cracking apart of the Earth and enslavement of humanity by the Kree?

Damn, SHIELD has a lot on its plate...

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Loved Fitz's reaction to learning about Deke, still think that it'd be a shock if the kid that Simmons is probably pregnant with was a boy instead of Deke's mom, because then that would mean that they'd have another kid...almost my birthday, yay me...
    Me too!

My big question is: what happened to Ruby's dog?

Astonishing Member

It occurs to me that this flashback pretty much gets rid of any possibility that Jasper Sitwell wasn't actually a HYDRA Agent. Of course at this point no one really cares. XD

Between his appearances in Winter Solider and AoS before it was just vague enough as to whether he was really a member or pretending to be (since Winter Soldier killed him in the film) something his actor even implied IE that Sitwell wasn't really a HYDRA agent.

I don't have a problem with Deke being FitzSimmons' grandkid, but i thought there was more physical and even vocal similarity between Deke and General Talbot.

And in many ways Deke and Talbot are even more polar opposites than Deke and his grandparents.

Ultimate Member

I don't have a problem with Deke being their grandkid I just thought that it'd throw a wrench into their ideas of the future if Simmons was to have a son that maybe Deke never knew that he had an uncle, which would then open up all kinds of confusion...as of course then they'd have his mom later on but...and in some ways Deke has shown that he's like Fitz and Simmons...whether he knows that he's doing it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It occurs to me that this flashback pretty much gets rid of any possibility that Jasper Sitwell wasn't actually a HYDRA Agent. Of course at this point no one really cares. XD

Between his appearances in Winter Solider and AoS before it was just vague enough as to whether he was really a member or pretending to be (since Winter Soldier killed him in the film) something his actor even implied IE that Sitwell wasn't really a HYDRA agent.
    I suppose there's the possibility that he wasn't a committed Hydra agent. In his scenes with Hale he didn't seem very enthusiastic about his job prospects.

Finally caught up. So this confederacy is offering to save humanity from the wrath of Thanos. I assume they would evacuate some people from earth and not that They can actually stop Thanos. Probably why they want those Demands to help build up a force capable of stopping The mad Titan. In love Peter Mensah but iono wth he is suppose to be. Maybe a Skrull shapeshifted to look more human as to not alarm Hale or Coulson.

Not to defend the Nazi/Nazi stand-in, but Coulson might have been a little to eager to assume that it was Hale and not Daisy who destroyed the world.