Page 51 of 573 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Definitely didn't see that coming. Well done. Overall, this episode has been really good. Great start to the season.
    indeed. seeing the team dealing with the fallout from "TWS" and being hunted by both the good guys and bad guys.

skye has gotten badass and i'm digging her new look. the whole underground vibe is a vast departure from the first season. wade looks like **** and i mean that in the good way.

and fitz. just poor fitz.

and it was awesome seeing the absorbing man in this. overall, can't wait to see what happens next.

Great ending to the episode. The Fitz reveal was legit shocking. Absorbing Man was effective and brutal, especially the end, but can anyone explain the reveal at the end. Doctor Whitehall seemed important but I can't place him.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Wtf did she leave for. That makes no sense.
    From what Coulson said, she left because she figured it would be easier on Fitz. Not the best judgment on her part, I'd say.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Great ending to the episode. The Fitz reveal was legit shocking. Absorbing Man was effective and brutal, especially the end, but can anyone explain the reveal at the end. Doctor Whitehall seemed important but I can't place him.
    I know that's the guy from the opening scene, but I think he's Skye's father.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

From what Coulson said, she left because she figured it would be easier on Fitz. Not the best judgment on her part, I'd say.
    just goes to show that everyone has been effected by the shake up in the MCU.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Doctor Whitehall seemed important but I can't place him.
    spoilers:
    Possibly he's Daniel Whitehall aka The Kraken
    end of spoilers
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Great episode, loved the Absorbing Man, hope Xena lives and who's the Hydra guy in the glasses, hasn't aged since WW2?

I get that. She left because she thought she would be a crutch for him and that he would get better on her own. It just pisses me off. Is she actually off the show?

I get that. She left because she thought she would be a crutch for him and that he would get better on her own. It just pisses me off. Is she actually off the show?
    simmons herself might show up down the road but we will be seeing a lot more of ghost simmons since only fitz can see her. i guess i should've seen it soon. she looked exactly the same as she did last season.

Wtf did she leave for. That makes no sense.
    What do y mean?

EDIT:nevermine.
    Last edited by OceanStar; 09-23-2014 at 07:21 PM.

A good start. I'm glad absorbing man will be around for more than one episode. will Izzy get a deathlok hand now?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

When Absorbing Man held up the railing Ball and Chain, such an EPIC Nostalgia Trip Came-Back to Me!

Well Done Marvel for knowing how to hit the right little, yet important facts on you Characters!

Indeed an impressive Intro the Season 2, was above what I expect, that is how it should be.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    spoilers:
    Possibly he's Daniel Whitehall aka The Kraken
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They did announce Kraken as being one of the new additions to the show at SDCC.
    end of spoilers

Lucy Lawless looked pretty dead in the wreck. Ryes open, not moving.

How does the plane (and everything else) get refueled now that Shield is officially disbanded? What do they do for money, since they're not on payroll anymore? Will this be addressed at all?