Page 516 of 573 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Also how Graviton called himself "Earth's Mightiest Hero."

It's unfortunate they're almost certainly going to kill him off this season and waste him. I have a feeling they will sabotage that teleporter machine to send him out into deep space or something.

I liked how they had Hale backstab Phil before Graviton killed her, so we wouldn't feel too bad about it. Phil is a real sucker for a repentance act.

Starting to get a little tired of Mack's sanctimony.

Watched this right after Arrow.
    It's like watching Shakespeare after Benny Hill.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Watched this right after Arrow.
    It's like watching Shakespeare after Benny Hill.
    Don't insult Benny Hill please.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mack is beginning to annoy me too. He's in the wrong line of work to try to enforce black and white morality.

I'm hoping that the green alien Graviton absorbed was a skrull.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I liked how they snuck in Thanos's name in this episode.
    I guess this means that at the season finale, half the cast is going to disintegrate.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    I guess this means that at the season finale, half the cast is going to disintegrate.
    Even though they mentioned Thanos, I get the feeling that when Coulson and company returned from the future they ended up in an alternate present separate from the movies. Maybe one of the alternate timelines Doc Strange saw.

Star Lord sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Even though they mentioned Thanos, I get the feeling that when Coulson and company returned from the future they ended up in an alternate present separate from the movies. Maybe one of the alternate timelines Doc Strange saw.
    I think that might be a bit too esoteric even for AoS.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Well, we know Team SHIELD HAS to avert the destruction of the earth, because they're certainly not going to blow up the future of the MCU on a television show. UNLESS they get shunted into a separate timeline, where anything goes. But that would mean the show couldn't play off the movies anymore. (If AoS gets cancelled this month, it's all moot of course.)

Obviously the events of Infinity War will have a profound impact on the show, if it sticks around for another season.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Assuming the show is renewed for another season which members of the crew you see getting the dust treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Assuming the show is renewed for another season which members of the crew you see getting the dust treatment?
    Mack, Daisy and Fitz.

None unless they do it to some D listers like Piper or something, perhaps Deke maybe as an irony to him now living in the past. But none of the main cast because they can't resolve it until next May of 2019 or it would show Avengers 4 hand so no way is it happening to any main character unless they are being written off essentially.

Dogpile on Yo-Yo round two? Sorry show you're good but you're not good enough to get me to side against her and with Daisy on this. Now locking Mack up, that's messed up but not killing Ruby.

Talbot is so easily manipulated (the Casius Sr. scene). But he still makes a great Graviton.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    It's unfortunate they're almost certainly going to kill him off this season and waste him. I have a feeling they will sabotage that teleporter machine to send him out into deep space or something.
    I hope not. Grant Ward stayed WAY longer than he should have, why not Graviton at least another season?

I liked how they had Hale backstab Phil before Graviton killed her, so we wouldn't feel too bad about it. Phil is a real sucker for a repentance act.
    Yes. Daisy had a great teacher.

I enjoyed Hale biting it almost as much as Ruby. Almost.

Starting to get a little tired of Mack's sanctimony.
    Mack is beginning to annoy me too. He's in the wrong line of work to try to enforce black and white morality.
    Mack is beginning to annoy me...three? But yes, agreed.

I'm hoping that the green alien Graviton absorbed was a skrull.
    That would make sense. It would save audiences from asking "why do these green aliens have chins like Thanos?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    None unless they do it to some D listers like Piper or something, perhaps Deke maybe as an irony to him now living in the past. But none of the main cast because they can't resolve it until next May of 2019 or it would show Avengers 4 hand so no way is it happening to any main character unless they are being written off essentially.
    Kyle Reese.

Man I love Mack hes my favorite character but they are making him way too whiney. Hes always been the moral compass but not to his detriment. Hopefully they get him back on track