Page 517 of 573 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8586

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Mack, Daisy and Fitz.
    I was really thinking Mac and Yo-Yo, but even if they're not dusted, I could see their characters leaving the team on their own accord since they have the most individual friction with the rest of the team, in particular the repeated dogpiling on Yo-Yo.

Boy....THAT escalated quickly!
    Talbot just went from 'I'm the saviour of humankind!' to 'Kneel before Zod!' in like seconds.

Infinity War does potentially leave the show in such a weird place. In the series doesn't get renewed, it mighte end with half the team getting dusted. If it does, it might return with half the team still dusted.

I'm assuming they will work around it either way, but it just shows the logistics of having to tie into the movies this way.

Finally caught up with the 2 most recent episodes. Talbot as Graviton is awesome. Pasdar is such a good addition to this show. I hope he can stick around in some manner if the show gets renewed.

I don't blame Yo Yo for killing Ruby, but would have liked to see Ruby continue as a cast member. Dove Cameron was a great addition to the show, too.

Loved the Thanos invasion reference.

I'm guessing there will be some characters turning to dust. With 2 more weeks/episodes in this season for AOS, IW will still be going strong at the box office and therefore still fresh in everyone's minds. The finale is titled, "The End". I'm guessing Mack and either Fitz or Simmons will be dusted.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Please don't discuss anything about Infinity War, other than the Thanos reference in the show. Some of us have not see the movie yet. Thanks
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Please don't discuss anything about Infinity War, other than the Thanos reference in the show. Some of us have not see the movie yet. Thanks
    Word to the wise...

If you won't see the film until after the show's season finale, you might want to stop watching and forget about the thread until you've seen the film.

It feels like some pretty heavy "Film" spoilers are a very realistic possibility.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Not the strongest episode in terms of plot and character development (lots of action though). I didn't like how campy Talbot got. Kept putting his hands on his waist, but I think that was to demonstrate how far along he was in his delusions of being a hero. As if he was acting out a fantasy. Yo-Yo fight didnt make all that much sense, but still fun. Show remains top 3 comic book show this season... and last. Can't watch anything on the CW outside of Black Lightning and say this isn't a great show.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Yo-Yo fight didnt make all that much sense
    It makes a lot of sense. Yo-yo future self told her they need to let Coulson die to break the time loop. Keeping him alive is Daisy's #1 priority and way she's going about it is agreeably worse than Whitehall's destroyer of worlds project. There's bad blood lingering from the Ruby situation.

Mighty Member

Talbot needs to hang around if they get another season. He would make a great movie villain.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I actually like how campy and Silver Agey Talbot is as Graviton.

Fantastic Member

Anyone else find it dumb that Daisy is essentially choosing Ruby, the girl who cut off Yoyo's arms, tried to kill/torture Coulson and Talbot, and kidnapped and tortured Fitzsimmons into turning her into a deadly weapon, over Yoyo, her friend? Yeah, maybe Yoyo really wanted revenge. But, she just walked into the room and saw Ruby wrecking stuff. Daisy needs to dial the anger down. Mack too.

Ultimate Member

They could always say that there was a clone of Ruby who had all of her skills and then when Hydra goons try to download the obedience and such program into her Shield stops them just in time without knowing and then has to deal with a very innocent Ruby who has none of the killer drive that the original had but all of the skills...

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnFillory View Post
    Anyone else find it dumb that Daisy is essentially choosing Ruby, the girl who cut off Yoyo's arms, tried to kill/torture Coulson and Talbot, and kidnapped and tortured Fitzsimmons into turning her into a deadly weapon, over Yoyo, her friend? Yeah, maybe Yoyo really wanted revenge. But, she just walked into the room and saw Ruby wrecking stuff. Daisy needs to dial the anger down. Mack too.
    She wasn't choosing anyone. Certainly, not in her mind she wasn't. She very much did not view that as an either/or choice. Unless you meant she chose to not back the choice of killing someone when she viewed that as unnecessary.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

But contrary to what Daisy claims, Ruby was not calming down and they were not getting through to her. She was getting more and more frantic and agitated, her telekinesis was getting out of control, and it looked very much like she was going to do an Akira. That shockwave that came off her when she died might have been much, much worse if she'd still been alive at the time.

If Graviton blows up like that, it might be enough to.. I dunno, crack the Earth apart. Or just destroy Qovas's ship, if they're out in deep space at the time.

Mack may've gotten a bit...up on his high horse...but I don't really like Fitz's "ends justify the means" argument either. I liked that Deke didn't hit on Daisy at that moment, timing was awful, particularly her admitting to still having feelings for Lincoln.

I'm hoping/expecting there to be more to Thanos than just the name drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Watched this right after Arrow.
    It's like watching Shakespeare after Benny Hill.
    There are similarities, though. Catherine Dent, for one. And for two, Talbot killing off a member of a highly exclusive council just to take his place is exactly what Ricardo Diaz did a couple episodes ago on Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I actually like how campy and Silver Agey Talbot is as Graviton.
    He's scary because he's all campy and dressed up like a hero who thinks he can just join up with the Avengers and fight the biggest bad there is. And then in reality he's a guy who will make his closest friend and ally kneel and splatter a woman's guts. With that costume and attitude, Adrian Pasdar would make a pretty good General Zod, actually.