Page 519 of 573 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Don't know if they're going to want to kill off the black guy, again.

I like what they're doing with Agent Davis... turning the "redshirt" trope on its head by having him be the redshirt who miraculously makes it through everything.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Since Extremis is back in a major way makes me think about what happened to MCU AIM.

Incredible Member

I feel like yo-yo will die. They won’t kill the newly married couple in my opinion but I feel it has to be one of the ones who feel “invincible”. If yo-yo dies a hero stopping/killing Talbots then her dying breaks the loop since ever since coming back she’s talked non strop about how she survived in the future and has all this knowledge. To me her breaking the loop makes sense.

Spoilers for Infinity War...

spoilers:
    It's all kind of moot since obviously, the mass dusting isn't going to stick. No way they're going to permanently kill off franchise characters like Black Panther, the Guardians, and Spider-Man. The question is, WHEN will the reversal take place. My guess is in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie, judging by the post-credits scene. But that's almost a year away, and most of a hypothetical next season of AoS will have passed before then. Which could actually be a good thing for the show, since it means they'll be able to reduce cast (and thus cost) until the final episodes of the season.
    end of spoilers

Captain Marvel movie is a non factor to the show as the movie is set in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Captain Marvel movie is a non factor to the show as the movie is set in the 90s.
    Oh yeah, just remembered that.

Maybe not until Avengers 4, then. In which case several upcoming movies are going to have to be set in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Oh yeah, just remembered that.

Maybe not until Avengers 4, then. In which case several upcoming movies are going to have to be set in the past.
    Only 2. Antman and captain marvel. Avengers comes out next year
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

So... with Captain Marvel set in the 90's and Ant-Man, Wasp and Hawkeye probably having all survived the dusting, AoS would be left with a reduced cast until May 3 of next year, which would allow a couple of episodes to bring back the Dustpan Contingent before the probable series finale. They had some hard decisions to make. To be plausible at least 2, more likely 3 of the 7 main cast members would have to go. Coulson was probably on his way out anyway, and I'm almost sure either Fitz or Simmons (not both) will be toast. And then probably Yo-Yo, since she was only a one-season regular. That way they could break up all three romantic relationships on the show (Fitz/Simmons, Mack/Yo-Yo and Coulson/May). Whatever happens, Agent Davis will survive.

After the dusting, assuming we get another season they can bring back some characters from previous seasons who were ignored can fill in for those characters. What happened to the rest of Daisy's Secret Warriors? What happened to guy who was able to reshape metal? Maybe get Deathlok to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    After the dusting, assuming we get another season they can bring back some characters from previous seasons who were ignored can fill in for those characters. What happened to the rest of Daisy's Secret Warriors? What happened to guy who was able to reshape metal? Maybe get Deathlok to stick around.
    See if Randal park wants to Hop to the TV side and reprise his role as Jimmy Woo.

Amazing Member

IF the show is renewed, would anyone else like the 6th season be about the early days of Shield (if Hayley Atwell is available to come back as Agent Carter). It could be the first half of the season, then the second half of the season could be the aftermath of Infinity War.

I suspect if the show gets another season it will be a 13-episode deal, starting in January. The first 10 or 11 episodes would be set in the new Infinity War reality and the last couple would be post-Avengers 4, which I am pretty sure will undo what happened in the last movie.

Something covering the founding of SHIELD would be very cool, but I suspect it wouldn't be seen as marketable enough. Maybe after Disney's streaming service is up and running, there will be room for projects like that. I would certainly like to see more Peggy Carter. (And get some closure on the cliffhanger from Agent Carter season 2.)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I suspect if the show gets another season it will be a 13-episode deal, starting in January. The first 10 or 11 episodes would be set in the new Infinity War reality and the last couple would be post-Avengers 4, which I am pretty sure will undo what happened in the last movie.

Something covering the founding of SHIELD would be very cool, but I suspect it wouldn't be seen as marketable enough. Maybe after Disney's streaming service is up and running, there will be room for projects like that. I would certainly like to see more Peggy Carter. (And get some closure on the cliffhanger from Agent Carter season 2.)
    with Peggy showing up in Ant Man in 1989, there's no reason we couldn't have a tie in to Captain Marvel (well, ok, de-aging Clark Gregg might put them overbudget, but as has been pointed out, Ming-Na Wen pretty much looks the same as her days from ER)

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    with Peggy showing up in Ant Man in 1989, there's no reason we couldn't have a tie in to Captain Marvel (well, ok, de-aging Clark Gregg might put them overbudget, but as has been pointed out, Ming-Na Wen pretty much looks the same as her days from ER)
    I doubt they'll take time out of the show to do a retro arc. If the show gets renewed it will be with a budget cut probably, so the smaller cast necessitated by the events of IW might actually save the show.

20180514_151852.jpgit'll be back baby
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"