Page 528 of 573 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 8586
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Where would they have come into play? Aside from being part of the Thanos hordes I don’t see where they would make sense in the movies we have had.
    The Badoon were regular foes for the OG Guardians. They could easily served the same role for the MCU Guardians.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Badoon were regular foes for the OG Guardians. They could easily served the same role for the MCU Guardians.
    Who would you want them to replace?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I may be wrong, but I suspect the show will no longer be digging into Marvel canon for its storylines or characters. It's going to be its own thing now, and I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Who would you want them to replace?
    I wouldn't replace. Use the Badoon if they are on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I may be wrong, but I suspect the show will no longer be digging into Marvel canon for its storylines or characters. It's going to be its own thing now, and I'm fine with that.
    There are plenty of things the MCU probaly will never touch they dont need to become a show detached from Marvel completely. But they can also not follow the MCU anymore. It was GHOST rider for me that got this show back on track. I'm hoping for maybe more obscure characters to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    There are plenty of things the MCU probaly will never touch they dont need to become a show detached from Marvel completely. But they can also not follow the MCU anymore. It was GHOST rider for me that got this show back on track. I'm hoping for maybe more obscure characters to show up.
    And now Ghost Rider is getting his own show, with the same actor, but there will be no mention of or crossover with AoS. AoS has been treated like the redheaded stepchild of the MCU, and I'm kind of tired of them wanly tapping on the window hoping to be let in, like Catherine's ghost in Wuthering Heights.

I don't know if this season will have any connection to Marvel canon, much less MCU canon, and I find myself not caring... these original characters are doing just fine on their own, and the show is apparently no longer in the position of having to claw for ratings in hopes of not getting cancelled. In fact the ratings have been notably higher this season than last.

When is this coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    When is this coming back?
    Like 3weeks ago

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I agree and this is a shame. I looked foreword to seeing characters like Jeffrey Mace, even though he was obscure. I do not understand why they cant continue to do that.

Can anyone tell me what happened in the epilogue please? My recording cut off as soon as it said "we'll return in a moment".
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by The Ozman View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happened in the epilogue please? My recording cut off as soon as it said "we'll return in a moment".
    Coulson used a cannon to shoot a laser in the sky to reveal a constellation with some destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Coulson used a cannon to shoot a laser in the sky to reveal a constellation with some destinations.
    Thanks, much appreciated.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

It looked like the gun revealed a grid of... something... satellites, maybe? encircling the earth. And he said "Eh, I've seen better and I've seen worse."

My newest wacky theory is that Fake Coulson and his team are an advance party for Thanos. They are supposed to lay groundwork for some kind of ace in the hole that Thanos can use in case he has any trouble. I still think that old footage they found of Team Fake Coulson looks a lot like a Thanos attack.

In the video they find in the guy in the wall. The wolrd is being destroyed by black swarms of something. Doesnt look very Thanos ish. Also dont know Thanos Dimension hoped and they seem to be form another earth. I think the Twist is they arent bad guys. They are going earth to earth trying to stop this thing from destroying it. But they have been doing it and failing so long they have become cold and detached. All they care about is the mission. I mean have the killed anyone for no reason at all yet? THE sheild agent had a gun to one of Coulsons people and he doesnt have time to waste explaining himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    In the video they find in the guy in the wall. The wolrd is being destroyed by black swarms of something. Doesnt look very Thanos ish. Also dont know Thanos Dimension hoped and they seem to be form another earth. I think the Twist is they arent bad guys. They are going earth to earth trying to stop this thing from destroying it. But they have been doing it and failing so long they have become cold and detached. All they care about is the mission. I mean have the killed anyone for no reason at all yet? THE sheild agent had a gun to one of Coulsons people and he doesnt have time to waste explaining himself.
    He could easily have stunned or "iced" the agent instead of killing him. And I didn't see them evacuating that museum before blowing it sky high.

I thought they might be a team sent to correct SHIELD's violation of the timestream with Fitz, but it seems like the bounty hunter (and maybe the badass Chronicoms) are dealing with that. (Though I'm not sure why... Current Fitz is the original, and Time Displaced Fitz is dead, so it should all be either good, or unfixable at this point).

The footage they found showed swarms of something descending from the sky and destroying a planet. In Endgame Thanos's troops came swarming down out of his mothership along with those dreadnought things etc. From a distance that might look like what we saw in the video, and anyway this show doesn't have a feature film FX budget. Then we saw Sarge (Not-Coulson) say something like "Well, I guess we're done here, time to move on" or something. Could be because Thanos now had this world in hand and they needed to move on to the next one in his path.

If the show is still trying to stay connected to the movies, this would be a way to do it... something like revealing that Thanos failed because Sarge and his team were stopped from putting some critical infrastructure in place for the invasion, or some such. I dunno... probably not, I'm just spitballing here.

When the guy in the wall woke up briefly, he said that "Pachakutiq" was coming and they should all "wave goodbye." Pachakutiq was the name of an Inca emperor, whose name meant "he who overturns space and time." Sounds a bit like a certain mad titan with his Infinity Gauntlet.

I don't know what ley lines have to do with this, though I assume there is some connection there with the space grid Sarge revealed last episode. And I have no idea why Sarge shares Coulson's DNA and seems to have some vague familiarity with the name "Coulson." He and his team have apparently been active since long before our Coulson died, so he'd have to be either a clone created years ago, or a time displaced and brain-altered Coulson, or both.

It's a good mystery, and I really don't know what's going on, which is as it should be.