Page 548 of 573 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 8586

Is it weird I was happy to hear someone say, "Red SKULL" and opposed to "REDskull."

Boy do I love this show. It never seems to fall into the traps of other Super Hero shows.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Now I'm almost expecting a kid of Fitz and Simmons to show up sooner or later, but not a kid as in a child but a grown adult that will help save the day somehow...

Next episode Sousa comes back

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

And Peggy Carter can't be far behind. Howard Stark, too? And... wasn't Peggy secretly married to Steve Rogers at this time? That's probably another timeline.

I expect they'll probably wind up in the 50's next episode, with SHIELD already established. And Enoch will probably be there waiting for them.

Oops, looks like May might have left her soul behind in the Fear Dimension. She told Enoch she doesn't feel anything, she would have probably killed Enoch if Coulson hadn't stopped her, even though she knew he was an ally, and she had a completely cold reaction to seeing Coulson again.

I hope we will get Fitz back sooner rather than later.

May was pretty cold to Enoch. And then he got left in the past! At least Koenig is there to keep him company. I feel like they told Koenig a little too much about who they were and the future, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    And Peggy Carter can't be far behind. Howard Stark, too? And... wasn't Peggy secretly married to Steve Rogers at this time? That's probably another timeline.
    I wonder if they will actually reveal that Sousa was the husband Peggy mentioned in Winter Soldier. And maybe they'll tie up that plot with Thompson too since we never got a third season.

Maybe they'll reveal that Thompson was assassinated by the Chronicoms because he was going to have some key impact on the formation of SHIELD. Hard to believe he would have been personally involved in its founding, but his actions with Peggy might have had some butterfly effect.

If so they will have to quickly summarize the situation, since they can't count on viewers being familiar with Agent Carter season 2.

Incredible Member

I figured Steve revealed himself to Peggy in 1970 putting back the tesseract as his last delivery. So Peggy could have been married, widowed, and had Steve too.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    May was pretty cold to Enoch. And then he got left in the past! At least Koenig is there to keep him company. I feel like they told Koenig a little too much about who they were and the future, though.

I wonder if they will actually reveal that Sousa was the husband Peggy mentioned in Winter Soldier. And maybe they'll tie up that plot with Thompson too since we never got a third season.
    Maybe they'll reveal that Thompson was assassinated by the Chronicoms because he was going to have some key impact on the formation of SHIELD. Hard to believe he would have been personally involved in its founding, but his actions with Peggy might have had some butterfly effect.

If so they will have to quickly summarize the situation, since they can't count on viewers being familiar with Agent Carter season 2.
    If I recall correctly they were setting up Thompson’s killer to be Peggy’s long lost brother (who I guess was Sharon’s grandfather).

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    If I recall correctly they were setting up Thompson’s killer to be Peggy’s long lost brother (who I guess was Sharon’s grandfather).
    That would require more plot work than they have time to do in AoS, though -- only 11 episodes left -- so they might retcon it to something different. Or they might just have a scene where Peggy mentions in passing how it all turned out.

I'm thinking, are there any major plot threads still unresolved?

I can only think of Senator Nadeer's brother, who never got out of the ocean after being shot and undergoing a second Terrigenesis.

I doubt that it will be resolved, but then again, Graviton was resolved a whole 4 years later, so you never know.

Blizzard has been out there somewhere since season 1... frozen in an iceberg IIRC.

I think this season will be mainly devoted to exploring the history of SHIELD and keeping its timeline intact, and defeating the Chronicoms. And I really hope it ends setting the table for a Quake-led Secret Warriors series.

I suppose a Captain America appearance is too much to hope for, but I figure Howard Stark, one or two Howling Commandos, and a young Phil Coulson and Nick Fury might be in the cards.

The tortoise question made this episode for me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!