Page 550 of 573 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I don't think anything has contradicted MCU continuity so much as just not referenced it. IIRC they were in a different time when the Snap happened, and stayed there until after the Un-Snap. It's weird that it would never even be mentioned after they got back and found out about it, but it doesn't break continuity for me.

I consider the MCU to be a shared reality, not a single big story. The show has to be able to stand on its own. The SHIELD/Hydra storyline would make sense even if you'd never seen Winter Soldier.

I'm watching for the characters, not to fill in blanks on MCU continuity... although this season is doing that, with respect to SHIELD and Hydra history.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Well, even if they went away and came back, there's been no indication that the year was 2024 in Season 6, and losing 5 years would be something someone should have mentioned, so they haven't warped to post snap.

Even the theory that they were dumped into an alternate timeline where the snap never occurs at all is a weird one, given the severity with which Dr. Strange had to search millions of timelines for a single solution that still involved having to go through a snap.

It definitely feels like they've just distanced themselves from lining up with the films. In fact, the time travel stuff this season seems to distance itself from what they established in Seasons 5 and 6, since we appear to be going with Chronicoms believing they can fuck up history with precise changes, despite the only reason Fitz being alive is that they could pluck past-Fitz out without him having to fulfill the role that got them back to Earth in the first place. Deke being the one to suggest "ripples, not waves" is even weird since the major wave of stopping Graviton from destroying the Earth didn't erase Deke from existence or affect his memories of his timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Well, even if they went away and came back, there's been no indication that the year was 2024 in Season 6, and losing 5 years would be something someone should have mentioned, so they haven't warped to post snap.

Even the theory that they were dumped into an alternate timeline where the snap never occurs at all is a weird one, given the severity with which Dr. Strange had to search millions of timelines for a single solution that still involved having to go through a snap.

It definitely feels like they've just distanced themselves from lining up with the films. In fact, the time travel stuff this season seems to distance itself from what they established in Seasons 5 and 6, since we appear to be going with Chronicoms believing they can fuck up history with precise changes, despite the only reason Fitz being alive is that they could pluck past-Fitz out without him having to fulfill the role that got them back to Earth in the first place. Deke being the one to suggest "ripples, not waves" is even weird since the major wave of stopping Graviton from destroying the Earth didn't erase Deke from existence or affect his memories of his timeline.
    IMO the moment they came back to the Present with Deke in Season 5 they created their own alternate Timeline/Reality separate from the rest of the MCU.

Next episode depends on their knowledge of this timeline's history (Sousa having been killed) so... who knows?

All I know is, I stopped watching for the MCU tie-in quite a while ago. I'm in it for the characters now. Since it's the last season and they don't have to care about ratings anymore, I guess I'm the kind of viewer they're catering to.

In any case, there are no more continuity glitches than there are in the actual comics...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    Did someone just get a virus?
    Or does Ghost Rider not like Coulson being 'alive' like this?
    Sounds perfect.

Mighty Member

Feel a little sad for Enoch. He looked anxious to rejoin the team.

Well, at least he catches up with them in 1973.

Astonishing Member

I love this show. I love this season!

Still flying

ok so we've had the noir episode, how long until the musical episode?

I'm sure the showrunners would love to do a musical episode. But as far as I know Chloe is the only cast member who can sing. Maybe she'll get the chance to sing on the show sometime.

official abc

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Feel a little sad for Enoch. He looked anxious to rejoin the team.
    I cried and yelled, "Stop!" when May was beating him up. Poor Enoch.

*wants an Enoch series*
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier