Page 551 of 573 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 8586
    Astonishing Member

This is a pretty interesting and nuanced arc. Now, if they could have eliminated Hydra and wiped out the execrable Daisy, Ward, is Ward a Nazi story line, that would have benefited all of humanity.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Wardrobe has really been trolling the vintage clothing shops this season.

If Agents of SHIELD is going to take a page from Legends of Tomorrow, I'm really glad it's time travel more along the lines of, "Let's do it, what have we got to lose?" spirit. Embracing the time travel concept rather than just another day of SHIELD makes time travel like their own thing rather than as a rip off of Legends.

If you're gonna go with a gimmick, go with gusto. Really commit to that choice. And I'm happy to see this show doing just that.

When will they start giving Enoch respect?

It seemed like Deke wanted to talk to him, but Enoch just cut him off and patched him through to the Zephyr.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    It seemed like Deke wanted to talk to him, but Enoch just cut him off and patched him through to the Zephyr.
    Enoch has standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did they need to make the ID photo look so much like a mugshot?
    Maybe you're lucky enough to be photogenic, but for the rest of us,all IDs look like mugshots.

7x05 sinopsis

After a bumpy landing in the disk decade, the team, Daniel Sousa in tow, is reunited with more than one familiar face at the S.H.I.E.L.D. and discover exactly how to dismantle the Chronicoms' latest plan. But when they get too close for comfort, the Zephyr unexpectedly leaps forward again, this time at a crucial date not just for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s future. but also for the future of Director Mack

Intro 70

Mighty Member

Was that some kind of tracker in the back of Simmons neck?

That thing probably has something to do with the mystery about her and Fitz. Enoch knows about it, so it must be a Chronicom thing and hopefully nothing sinister... I couldn't deal with it if Enoch turned out to be a villain and Simmons an LMD or something.

Having it light up seems a pretty stupid feature with no function other than to alert us viewers at home that it's there.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    That thing probably has something to do with the mystery about her and Fitz. Enoch knows about it, so it must be a Chronicom thing and hopefully nothing sinister... I couldn't deal with it if Enoch turned out to be a villain and Simmons an LMD or something.

Having it light up seems a pretty stupid feature with no function other than to alert us viewers at home that it's there.
    Combined with the references in earlier episodes to the fact that Simmons had "a very long time" to create the time travel tech, I don't believe the person on the Zephyr is actually the real Gemma Simmons. But an LMD/Chronicom duplicate created, probably by Enoch and FitzSimmons themselves, to interface with the team. The real Simmons is actually with Fitz, but they are both really old, or possibly even dead (of old age). It's a reverse Steve Rogers from Endgame.