Page 565 of 573 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 8586
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Wondering about the "Fitz is dead" theory. I think it's possible. The biggest argument against is: if he's already dead, why would concealing his whereabouts (or whenabouts?) be important... so important as to be worth the lives of the team? Jemma went into a meltdown when she got her memories back that one time. It could be that her memory block wasn't really to conceal Fitz's location, but to enable her to function. That in turn would suggest that it's Jemma, not Fitz, who is vital to the outcome of the plan. But if so, why was Enoch willing to kill Jemma?
    Since time travel is involved, it could she protecting the knowledge of where Fitz was up until he died. The Chronicoms couldn't kill young Fitz since they used his knowledge for this plan, so they'd have to get him between then and inventing the time drive being used to stop the Chronicoms. I'm guessing he died of old age just after he perfected the drive & went back to bring Jemma up to speed.
    Sounds perfect.

Did Sousa get healed off-screen or did I miss anything? He walked completely normal

Astonishing Member

Jemma gave him a new prosthetic in the previous episode that was installed offscreen, between the end of that episode and the beginning of this one.

I see.

Good episode, very emotional ending. And good meta-commentary on that "Last mission" thing.

I wasn't sure how I was going to take this Groundhog Day thing because they tend to feel repetitive and they need to pull that off correctly so as not to be boring. But I like how we got Daisy's POV and then we learn something else from Coulson's POV.

Daisy and Sousa was great, and so was everything about Enoch. They finally gave him more respect with his fighting skills. His death was very well done, especially the way he didn't even hesitate to sacrifice himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    It was good to see Coulson, Daisy, and Enoch together. Sure, Enoch doesn't have the most connection with them, but the ones he did have had to go save the day, and Coulson and Daisy are the two most visible characters on the show. From a production standpoint, it would make sense in a cynical way, but the story still makes in-character sense (rather than the dictates of the story's stern logic) why those two would share such moments with him. They're not the closest but you wouldn't be able to tell from the end of the episode, and it doesn't feel forced.
    It makes a lot of sense to have Coulson there. His earlier convo with Daisy about how he views his own death and the deaths of others is mirrored in the death of a Chronicom.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Fitz isn't dead yet... but whatever their plan entails will necessarily require him to die when it's executed.
    Fitz could be in some weird state of quantum entanglement. Maybe the act of remembering him/knowing his state means Jemma is actually hurting or even killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    It makes a lot of sense to have Coulson there. His earlier convo with Daisy about how he views his own death and the deaths of others is mirrored in the death of a Chronicom.
    That's why I said it makes sense in-character. Enoch has more of a character bond with Deke and Simmons, and spent more screen time with them this season. But they were needed elsewhere. Coulson was where he needed to be for Enoch. Only Coulson could have delivered those final remarks to Enoch as he passed.

Spectacular Member

same goes to me, i also not a fan at first but then I start to like the series

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Wouldn't have anything to do with the pandemic, as these episodes were all shot last year. In fact, this final season has been in the can and complete, at least so far as filming goes, since before the last season completed airing back in summer 2019. Disney just held them back for a year for dramatic flair.
    Oh yeah, they filmed the seasons almost back to back or something right? I forgot all about that.

Looking forward to the latest episode; I watch on Hulu so I'm always a bit behind.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I wonder what ever happened to the rest of SHIELD? Agent Piper and the redshirts. Are they still there? It's possible that season 7 has taken literally no objective time from their viewpoint.

Ultimate Member

Just beginning to wonder if Fitz and Simmons had decades together outside of time or something along those lines, having a kid so that Deke can exist and at the end of his life Fitz had finally figured out how to save everyone but it meant that he'd have to die and Simmons is being kept from remembering their time together or the real reason behind her mission otherwise she might hesitate or not fulfill it...

today

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

At least they seem cool with it.