Page 566 of 573 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 8586

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    today
    LOL how the the three guys are trying to look all serious and Chloe is all smiles.

Mighty Member

I liked how they used the John Garrett character in this episode.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Except I can't envision how a grinning dingus like him could grow up to be a master deceiver like the Bill Paxton character.

Daisy didn't wink out of existence when her mother died. That leads me to suspect that time travelers are insulated from the effects of linear time... as long as they remain time travelers. If Daisy now jumps to the future, past the date she would have been born, she will cease to exist. But if she remains time-displaced, she's OK... even if she ages past the date of her birth, since she is now carrying her own timeline with her.

That could explain what Enoch meant when he said they would all survive, but not together. All or most of them face incidents that would make their existence in 2020 impossible, so they all have to end up in their own respective time displacements, and stay there. Mack and May are at risk right now, since they're the only team members who were already born by the 1980s. (Coulson is immune because he's not really Coulson.) So they would probably have to jump into the past.

Fitz is the key to everything. Since they've now lampshaded the fan theory that he is dead, I don't believe it's true.

Astonishing Member

As long as jiaying can regenerate, Daisy's still primed to be born (provided Cal shows up at the right time). How she grows up is up for grabs though, since the time line is so screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    As long as jiaying can regenerate, Daisy's still primed to be born (provided Cal shows up at the right time). How she grows up is up for grabs though, since the time line is so screwed.
    I'm a little confused about the rules of Jiaying's power. She came back to life after Hydra killed and dismembered her, because Cal found her and gave her access to life force... I guess... and she didn't come back to life after Cal broke her spine, because nobody gave her life force. Maybe the force she absorbed from Nathaniel just before being killed will be enough to restore her this time?

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Except I can't envision how a grinning dingus like him could grow up to be a master deceiver like the Bill Paxton character.
    Worked for me, Garrett was always kinda grinning or smirking almost everytime he spoke.

Also, did not know that was Bill Paxton's son James Paxton playing him. I was thinking wow that's great casting let me find out who he is. lol Reminds me how I was like "Wow, the guy they got playing Ice Cube in 'Straight Outta Compton', that's good casting let me see who that is..."

Astonishing Member

James did good playing smarmy always grinning Garrett, just like his dad.

What I still don't get is how Tripp ended up with Garrett.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 07-29-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Characters dropping like flies here. Wonder how that'll be resolved.

EDIT: Wow, just read that Garrett's actor here is actually Bill Paxton's son!
    Last edited by Anarchist; 07-30-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Anybody else disappointed that May interrupted whatever Quake was going to do to Nathaniel after he killed her mother? She looked like she was about to send him into the Earth's core as a nice bookend to Graviton out in space.

I think Fitz will be the cosmic Deus Ex Machina.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Anybody else disappointed that May interrupted whatever Quake was going to do to Nathaniel after he killed her mother? She looked like she was about to send him into the Earth's core as a nice bookend to Graviton out in space.
    I actually was. It was nice seeing a little fear in that little gnat after his bloated posturing about having used her powers for longer. Daisy quickly corrected that and it would have been nice to see her show him who truly was powerful but i get why that didn't happen. It would have destroyed the base and everyone in it.

Happy the Deke Squad joined SHIELD for real but i suspect their graduation will be an "explosive" if the Triskillion lasts that long.