Page 573 of 573 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573
Results 8,581 to 8,586 of 8586
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    On the upside it's only a matter of time before someone gets the bright idea to create an LMD of Ward. That will make for a fun villain or antihero once he realizes that the real Ward is dead and he is free to be his own person.
    Framework Ward is still 'there' in code-form, I think (although the Framework itself is shut down, last I recall). He seemed a decent enough person, unlike the actual Ward, and if Aida is any indication, or even the software LMD version of Coulson they've got up and running, as much a 'real person' as any of them.

Just seeing him working alongside other SHIELD agents, completely unaware of his biological predecessors history with May, Fitz, etc. could be funny, if they run into each other and flip out on him.

Astonishing Member

I don't know about Fitz ever taking to new LMD framework Ward as easily as Daisy/Coulson did, as far as the characters are concerned, their "last" interaction was all the way in S2 and Fitz still bore a lot of animosity towards Ward. I see him keeping a wide berth to any resurrected versions of the character no matter how much unlike he is to the OG version.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 08-24-2020 at 11:27 AM.

That likely would not last too long, though, as LMD Ward's nature would become more and more apparent.

Mighty Member

Default watching Agents of Shield

Pretty good show on a limited budget with minor ties to the greater MCU. I love Agent Coulson. Great character. Anyone disappointed that they decided to make Grant Ward a turncoat? I loved his interactions with the team in Season 1. The bonding that he and Fitz did in the Hub is a good example. Plus, by the series finale, he gets no mention. What a way to treat a former teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Pretty good show on a limited budget with minor ties to the greater MCU. I love Agent Coulson. Great character. Anyone disappointed that they decided to make Grant Ward a turncoat? I loved his interactions with the team in Season 1. The bonding that he and Fitz did in the Hub is a good example. Plus, by the series finale, he gets no mention. What a way to treat a former teammate.
    He was favorite my character after Coulson. When he went evil I was hoping he would turn out to be Taskmaster. They ended up doing nothing interesting with him.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I was disappointed about Ward on a character level, but on a story level it was the best decision they ever made. It injected new life into a show that was getting dull.