Page 68 of 573 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 8586
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    The only thing I am surprised they didn't do is remove the mask to see that it was Agent 33. I guess they are saving that for later.
    She got a mention a couple weeks ago but I didn't think it was more than an Easter egg. Is agent 33 a major player within SHIELD? The only info I found on her was that she appeared in a Hercules mini that's over 20 years old. Has she had any other notable appearances since then.

This was kind of a meh episode for me. Other than the May on May action, it was pretty much forgettable. At least Fitz is showing signs of progress.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    Seriously. Worst Case Scenario---it's his job to plan for it.
    Just because he's not going all wacko like Garrett doesn't mean he can't plan for that possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    She got a mention a couple weeks ago but I didn't think it was more than an Easter egg. Is agent 33 a major player within SHIELD? The only info I found on her was that she appeared in a Hercules mini that's over 20 years old. Has she had any other notable appearances since then.

This was kind of a meh episode for me. Other than the May on May action, it was pretty much forgettable. At least Fitz is showing signs of progress.
    They seemed concerned about her disappearance the week before. And we saw he turned by the Faustus device. So i think it is a significant plot point.

BANNED

They seemed concerned about her disappearance the week before. And we saw he turned by the Faustus device. So i think it is a significant plot point.
    Moreover, the actress has appeared in multiple episodes. Suggests importance...

Moreover, the actress has appeared in multiple episodes. Suggests importance...
    yeah, so you would think May letting Coulson know that one of the few Shield agents they still have has been turned by Hydra might be important.

Hopefully they will address this later.

I know this is a nit pick and in no way diminishes my love for this show.

BANNED

yeah, so you would think May letting Coulson know that one of the few Shield agents they still have has been turned by Hydra might be important.

Hopefully they will address this later.

I know this is a nit pick and in no way diminishes my love for this show.
    Oh. I thought they already assumed that a captured Agent is brainwashed and turned. No?

Incredible Member

I would like to see a young Sean Cassidy brought in as an agent. He'd be hiding his secret...and tie a lot of the universe together.
    Gerry

Incredible Member

IIRC Coulson was pissed that she joined Hydra. I don't believe he knows about the brainwashing.

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    IIRC Coulson was pissed that she joined Hydra. I don't believe he knows about the brainwashing.
    Coulson knew it was Agent 33 who May fought? I didn't catch that.

Oh. I thought they already assumed that a captured Agent is brainwashed and turned. No?

I didn't think so, now I'm confused.

Incredible Member

Coulson saud that Hydra got to Agent 33 first. I assumed Coulson figured she was either recruited or eliminated. Did Ward mention the brainwashing when he told them Donny Gill was Hydra?

The only thing I am surprised they didn't do is remove the mask to see that it was Agent 33. I guess they are saving that for later.
    There wasn't time for the reveal with Hydra troops coming in. Anyway, I figured the bare wires to the face conducted along the face finished her off. It looked like she was burned to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by fmvgamer View Post
    Is May supposed to know every single shield agent there is ?!?
    Even if she does, May came out swinging and there wasn't time for a chat.
    Last edited by Donald; 10-15-2014 at 05:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Coulson saud that Hydra got to Agent 33 first. I assumed Coulson figured she was either recruited or eliminated. Did Ward mention the brainwashing when he told them Donny Gill was Hydra?
    Yup. Absolutely. Which said to me that they assumed 33 was turned.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I like that digital mask or whatever that was the Hydra agent used to disguise herself as agent May.
    I kept thinking the height would be a problem. You better be the same height to fool folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was the same mask tech that Natasha used in TWS. That May on May action was so hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    May in a Slip v. May in a gown.

That's turbo charged fetish fuel.
    Best episode of the series. Not even close.

Incredible Member

I thought the episode was 'eh'. Not great but not too bad, at least is was less campy then what the promo showed.

So the vault has a retina scanner and a laser grid security system to keep people from breaking in but once inside there's a big ventilation fan in the wall? Talk about a big security flaw.

Got bored with the May-May fight halfway through. Went on longer than I thought it should. Felt like the producers saw the episode was a little short so they padded it with a longer fight scene. Agent 33 must be a high level op or Ward was the weakest SHIELD agent to graduate the academy.