Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I love these! I cannot wait to add more to my collection.

Amazing Member

Came on board to Skelton Crew just a month too late. If anyone hears of a Lucky Bone offered for sale anywhere, I'd love to track that down. (wishful thinking)

Amazing Member

Skelton Crew Studio news email:

▪ There's a new "Going, going gone!" page on the website with collectibles that are nearing retirement or the ends of their limited edition runs. To keep up our high quality and give each piece the attention it deserves, we've got to keep making room for more awesome. If you haven't grabbed Edel Mischrasse's Medal yet from our Artifact Archive line with Mike Mignola, you'll want to get on that — it's sold out come the end of October!

▪ We've got FIVE replicas in the work on that line. More news and pics to come!

I don't own any of their other artifacts, but I really like that frog!

They let me order the medallion a day after it went away, but still wanna find the bone. Any word on how many props they're gonna make? I'm thinking of getting them all framed together in some kind of shadowbox.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    The Thadreian Frog comes out tomorrow...
    I was able to submit my pre-order yesterday, several hours before 12:01am EST.
    I was surprised to see it was already live on the 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by St. August View Post
    I was able to submit my pre-order yesterday, several hours before 12:01am EST.
    I was surprised to see it was already live on the 26th.
    I was able to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
    Any word on how many props they're gonna make? I'm thinking of getting them all framed together in some kind of shadowbox.
    I'm not sure that there's a definitive answer to that. Rather than deciding to do "X" number of pieces and leave it at that, I would imagine that it's more a matter of continuing the line until it's no longer a viable enterprise.

They're also going to start expanding the line with larger pieces, so the shadowbox idea may not necessarily work (if you're a completist, anyway).
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Tim View Post
    They're also going to start expanding the line with larger pieces, so the shadowbox idea may not necessarily work (if you're a completist, anyway).
    That's true. The Troll Witch's Spoon is quite big!

Hm my original plan was to have a Mignola cover framed and the pieces on a separate frame next to it. Now I'm considering having the pieces around the art, or something. And the spoon might get its own frame since it's that big lol.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

And not just the spoon... several weeks ago I shipped some castings to Skelton Crew for another larger piece in the line (much larger than would fit in the current square boxes) due for release sometime next year. I have to imagine that these larger pieces will be extremely limited editions - the spoon will only be an edition of 50 - and I'm guessing that they will probably be a bit more expensive.
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Dang that's exciting to hear! Also anyone know the reasoning behind the lucky bone being limited to only 100? Seems dumb that only 100 complete sets of the stuff can be put together.

Just got my medal in today and man is it good quality! I guess slowly I'll have to get the rest and track the lucky bone down...