Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amazing Member

My frog came today...now to wait for the Spoon.

And to pick up Agrippa's Charm and the Elf Shot at some point. Gotta have the whole set.

Amazing Member

just received my Frog as well. Looks great with the rest of the set!

Last edited by St. August; 10-28-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Amazing Member

I had unrealistically expected it to be actual jade...guess I missed the 'resin' part of the description :P but otherwise I have few complaints. It's a little bigger than I expected, going off of the page in Black Goddess.

Amazing Member

and from the latest email "For all you Hellboy and B.P.R.D. fans, we've got a couple of things brewing in the studio just for you."
    Mohlomi's Bell and ??
    hmmm
    Last edited by St. August; 05-25-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by St. August View Post
    and from the latest email "For all you Hellboy and B.P.R.D. fans, we've got a couple of things brewing in the studio just for you."
    Mohlomi's Bell and ??
    hmmm
    the Key to St. Dunstan's box is being worked on. He put up a pic of the prototype a while ago on twitter. also one of the forum members dropped some hints about working on something for skelton crew studio that was too big for the standard box. so what will be announced is anyones guess.

Key to St. Dunstan's box.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by breen2057 View Post
    the Key to St. Dunstan's box is being worked on. He put up a pic of the prototype a while ago on twitter. also one of the forum members dropped some hints about working on something for skelton crew studio that was too big for the standard box. so what will be announced is anyones guess.
    ah. I did see that before and skipped right over it. Thought it was just another Locke & Key item....
    Last edited by St. August; 05-25-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Amazing Member

Check your shipping status on PayPal, my spoon is getting delivered today...

Amazing Member

For those of you who don't get the newsletter, it's confirmed that both Mohlomi's Bell and the Key to St. Dunstan's Box are both coming in the next few months. No word on the exclusivity, but it sounds like they'll be more in the vein of the first wave of stuff. Now that a few items are retired, they've gotta put a few things on permanent availability, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by ckmoak View Post
    Check your shipping status on PayPal, my spoon is getting delivered today...
    Oh damn thanks for that got the tracking number. Doesn't look like mine has shipped yet though.
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

Quote Originally Posted by ckmoak View Post
    For those of you who don't get the newsletter, it's confirmed that both Mohlomi's Bell and the Key to St. Dunstan's Box are both coming in the next few months.
    Actually, it was stated that they "will be going up for pre-orders in the next month," which probably means that they'll be coming out in the fall.
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch

Amazing Member

just got mine today, and WOW!, this thing is monstrous!!

Last edited by St. August; 10-28-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Had to skip a few of the items, as money was a little tight, but I'm definitely looking forward to the bell and the key. I think a really sweet addition would be the three shapes from The Magician and The Snake/HiH #10.

Oh, wow. St. August, that's awesome.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Just got the Spoon in today and it's pretty big!
    Action, ANXM, ASM, Aquaman, AatO, Avengers, Batgirl, Batman, B+R, Det, GA, GL, JL, JLD, JLU, Sinestro, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Thor

The Key to St. Dunstan's Box is up for pre-order - it will only be available through September 13...

StDunstansKey_away_(2).jpg
    "Deep down underneath it all, I have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar, on my desk." - Robert Bloch