Amazing Member

Default Beast vs. Mr. Freeze

Beast.jpgMr Freeze.jpg

Beast and Mr. Freeze clash in two scenarios.

Scenario One: No Prep Time
    Scenario Two: 24-Hours of Prep Time

Battle: Beast vs. Mr. Freeze

I think Beast wins in both. In scenario one I want to say Beast should win thanks to his agility and maybe using the environment to his advantage. What type of tech can Mr. Freeze access within 24 hours? Beast has access to Shi'ar tech plus x-jets and all that weaponry.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Hank wins both.

1: He is pretty agile and decently fast and strong enough to just crack freeze like a egg. Weapon from city or bare hands.

2: Hank, really could work up something unfair. He did X Jet and I believe programmed the Danger Room, so he can do hard light construct projectors.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

honestly, victor's whole thing is "freeze stuff". kind of hard to compare with "i build time machines".

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    honestly, victor's whole thing is "freeze stuff". kind of hard to compare with "i build time machines".
    Kind of doesn't matter if Victor just freezes Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Kind of doesn't matter if Victor just freezes Beast.
    The issue is the prep fight Hank makes time machine.

So before Freeze does freezing, wh. Time whammy.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Not to mention that Beast is diet Spider-Man in terms of raw stats and had spent over a decade training alongside Iceman, so nothing Fries does is going to surprise Beast in the slightest in a direct fight. Especially since Hank is probably a lot more familiar with New York City than Victor is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The issue is the prep fight Hank makes time machine.

So before Freeze does freezing, wh. Time whammy.
    How is a time machine going to help him in the Arena? It would be better if he just came in with an AOE type weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    How is a time machine going to help him in the Arena? It would be better if he just came in with an AOE type weapon.
    1: The arena this case is a city. Beast can very easily move so Freeze is in no sight of him and he lacks said mobility.

2: When out of range and sight, time machine. Poof, he never gets thing so no longer Freeze.

3: Beast makes tin of other stuff, some of it handy for fights. Check out the danger room thin.

4: Aside That, Beast is still out class a guy like Batman, who beats Freeze all the time, just distract him and drop a car on him.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 03-01-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Unless Mr. Freeze has had an upgrade I don't know about in recent years, and he might stuff always happen in comics, his standard tech basically gives him mild superhuman strength and a freeze ray that Batman tends to dodge.

With such a wide combat arena combined with Beast's mobility I don't see Mr. Freeze tagging his opponent very often (if at all) and as soon as it comes to HTH, Beast wins.

^- Exactly, only upgrade Freeze has had over the years is his suit becoming super diet drink power armor.

That’s it.