Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Another win for me, I like that again Spencer is not ignoring past events but also incorporating and expanding upon them in a way that makes me want more.
    Felt bad for Billy though, not just because of the capture, i feel like this is setting up for not just spidey but for Connors to step up.
    Also anyone else feel that the mention of Kraven's daughter is foreshadowing her return to fight not only her father but her brother as well?
    This might all be an elaborate ploy to get Ana to prove her worthiness. Feels like something Spencer might do.

BANNED

That was fun, I guess Spencer really likes Taskmaster and Black Ant.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    That was fun, I guess Spencer really likes Taskmaster and Black Ant.
    Nick is a big fan of Avengers Initiative and Taskmaster and Black Ant was something that started there that Nick chose to cut from his Ant-Man run, brought back for his Cap run, and he has now brought here.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

87 clones

why 87 ?

seems kind of excessive
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

BANNED

Kraven's Last Hunt was published in 1987.

BANNED

It just occurred to me Peter was also haunted by Ned Leed's death in Kraven's Last Hunt, hence why Spencer killed his clone off to repeat the process

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Nick is a big fan of Avengers Initiative and Taskmaster and Black Ant was something that started there that Nick chose to cut from his Ant-Man run, brought back for his Cap run, and he has now brought here.
    i'd be very interested in getting some confirmation of "Eric's" status. does he have all of the LMD abilities? they are supposed to be stronger and faster than a baseline human according to wiki. that was always confusing to me because they were meant to be indistinguishable from the humans they were replacing. yet he survived being run through by a magic sword, presumably having his life force extinguished when Hawkeye destroyed the necromancy orb, and detonated by the Mad Thinker. who fixed him before he showed up in Bagalia? and who owns Bagalia? Black Ant had Max Fury (Nick's evil LMD) sign it over to Father (the leader of the Descendants). when Father was killed, did Eric inherit Bagalia? Zemo seems to be running things. Taskmaster is still, presumably, the sheriff of the place. and i'm not sure how Mandarin got involved in all of that. I need them to put out a official handbook to clear some of this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    good catch...……...

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    cool , makes sense I guess

still seeems like a lot of clones running around out there , guess they don't fall apart like the Jackals do
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

I didn't really think about this reading, but after seeing it as a note on the Marvel Wiki page for this issue, I was curious if anyone else also interpreted the events this way too.

It's that the issue implies that every Kraven appearance since Grim Hunt has just been one of his many clones and now this is the first time the "real" Kraven has shown up. Which is basically to explain how he goes from regular villain, to hitman, to kind of good guy, and back to psychopathic villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    and i'm not sure how Mandarin got involved in all of that. I need them to put out a official handbook to clear some of this up.
    Maybe he wasn't involved. The guy claiming to be Mandarin didn't look like him or fight like him.

I honestly hope they never print another OHOTMU. Those things are full of things that aren't supported by the books. They even retcon things from the books, and those retcons are invariably blander than the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I didn't really think about this reading, but after seeing it as a note on the Marvel Wiki page for this issue, I was curious if anyone else also interpreted the events this way too.

It's that the issue implies that every Kraven appearance since Grim Hunt has just been one of his many clones and now this is the first time the "real" Kraven has shown up. Which is basically to explain how he goes from regular villain, to hitman, to kind of good guy, and back to psychopathic villain.
    I'm good with it. It would explain the Pleasant Hill appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    cool , makes sense I guess

still seeems like a lot of clones running around out there , guess they don't fall apart like the Jackals do
    High Evolutionary takes pride in his work. But all but one was killed right?

Astonishing Member

I did not had Amazing Spider-Man in my pull list anymore,but after reading the two previous issues and this one,i can say that ASM will be in my pull list during the Hunted story arc.
    I am a bit out of the loop in regards of more recent developments in the Spider-Man stories as Black Cat knowing Spider-Man secret identiy.But other than that the story looked quite interesting.
    Art wise no complains.Looking forward to the next story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I did not had Amazing Spider-Man in my pull list anymore,but after reading the two previous issues and this one,i can say that ASM will be in my pull list during the Hunted story arc.
    I am a bit out of the loop in regards of more recent developments in the Spider-Man stories as Black Cat knowing Spider-Man secret identiy.But other than that the story looked quite interesting.
    Art wise no complains.Looking forward to the next story.
    If you can, I recommend the whole of Spencer's run on the book. Liked everything so far.