Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
I'm well pleased with Age of X-Man overall, but I suspect Prisoner X will be my highlight, in that Vita Ayala and German Peralta seem to be a dream duo, and I'm invested in (almost) all of the cast. I think the tone will be well-matched, and there's no illusion here, whereas in the other four splinter titles we're going to be spending a few issues stripping back that guise of Utopia. I feel like a breakout or prison riot is inevitable, and I hope that will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our fav mutants.
I concur with all of this. I was instantly drawn to both Prisoner X & the X-tracts, not only due to their casts, but them being positioned as the agitators of AoXM. Those who look to lift the veil, or better yet, rip it off. Just out of curiosity, which character(s) are you not too invested in... Beast? Honey Badger?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
I just want to see Bishop written to his full potential as a strong willed soldier and leader amongst his colleagues.
I think--hope--we're going to get that, with this, and AoXM overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
I like that team composition Iceman would create a interesting team dynamic, i gotta get sold more on unveil as opposed to some other prospects i would like to be in a X-factor book.
Who would some of your other prospects be?