Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Because Nate has a Oedipus complex. And bishop threaten that
    Or maybe it's a bigger crime since Bishop and Jean are X-Men.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Or maybe it's a bigger crime since Bishop and Jean are X-Men.
    No. Every xmen will at some point be romantic involved with each other. Nate knows that and wants his mom to himself.

OH this looks great.

To your point...why is Nezumi and Luke given 3 strikes and Bishop and Jean given one?
    Wasn't it said that Bishop was a repeat offender back in the Alpha issue? Or was that simply that he and Jean had been engaging in fraternization in private several times?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Wasn't it said that Bishop was a repeat offender back in the Alpha issue? Or was that simply that he and Jean had been engaging in fraternization in private several times?
    I'm not sure, I think the latter, that they were having feelings repeated times.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

3 crimes are listed, I think each crime was a different mindwipe. Hard to say, but I think it was different ocasions since Jean only got one infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Because Nate has a Oedipus complex. And bishop threaten that
    Nate is horrible
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-28-2019 at 04:37 PM.

BANNED

To your point...why is Nezumi and Luke given 3 strikes and Bishop and Jean given one?
    Nezumi and Luke committed the same crime three times. Bishop committed 3 different crimes.

My main issue with this, altough a minor one, is that Bishop appears with a gun in the team portrait during the Alpha issue, like it's no biggie, but suddenly it's a crime worth a mindwipe. A minor inconsistency, but I don't like it.
    Also, I'm curious about how the hell Nate knows about people's crimes, if it's not omniscience. Bishop and Jean were boning long enough that they were prancing in the beach without a care, but it takes apparently months for him to find about it. I guess it's the cookies. Must investigate further.

But I think the second crime obviously is the worst. Spreading fake news. Sad!

Which incidentally, is something Trinary would definitely do. If she's not here, she should be.

Why does Ink have wings? He shouldn't be able to use his powers, and he doesn't have them by default.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I would happily share a horny jail with Lady Lorna and handsome Hank than be stuck in Nate Grey's anti-bone zone. Vive la résistance!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Looks good

BANNED

As suspected, this will likely be my favourite of the Age of X-Man miniseries.
    The art, the tone, the characters, the attention to detail in world-building... I'm 100% on board

I didn't expect to see Forge as the Warden of the Danger Room, but that works in its own way.

We now know where Ink is, and I'm def expecting to see Monet here at some point too.

Can't wait

Fantastic Member

Gabby... get your feet off the table and put some shoes on, that is just disgusting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Nezumi and Luke committed the same crime three times. Bishop committed 3 different crimes.

My main issue with this, altough a minor one, is that Bishop appears with a gun in the team portrait during the Alpha issue, like it's no biggie, but suddenly it's a crime worth a mindwipe. A minor inconsistency, but I don't like it.
    Also, I'm curious about how the hell Nate knows about people's crimes, if it's not omniscience. Bishop and Jean were boning long enough that they were prancing in the beach without a care, but it takes apparently months for him to find about it. I guess it's the cookies. Must investigate further.

But I think the second crime obviously is the worst. Spreading fake news. Sad!
    I don't think Nate knows everything, but the Horny Cops probably raided Bishop's room and found everything that could be practically a crime

Most anticipating this series!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which incidentally, is something Trinary would definitely do. If she's not here, she should be.

Why does Ink have wings? He shouldn't be able to use his powers, and he doesn't have them by default.
    Maybe his powers operate differently now that he was made a mutant this time.