Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88
  1. #61
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    ... Lorna and Bishop in a book together has me hoping to see them work together in a new X-factor book.
    YES! With the REAL Moonstar, Dazzler & Unveil from X-tracts, Iceman and... Rictor (?... suspected, due to some possible signs from Leah Williams) from X-Tremists, and Sunfire from NeXtGen:


  2. #62
    Grizzled Veteran Jackraow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I’m tired of alt reality stories, but might check this one out. I enjoy Bishop and feel like he got a raw deal being inexplicably turned into a villain at the end of ‘Messiah Complex’ and in the Duane Swiercynski penned ‘Cable’ series. Never understood why they couldn’t have brought Fitzroy back or something like that, and then maybe had both Cable and Bishop jumping through time protecting Hope from him. Kind of like a testosterone-fueled, time traveling ‘My Two Dads’. Ha. I think it would’ve been better.

    Plus Fitzroy makes for a creepier villain, the way he drains people to create time portals and whatnot. Think about it. Would’ve been much better.

  3. #63
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m tired of alt reality stories, but might check this one out. I enjoy Bishop and feel like he got a raw deal being inexplicably turned into a villain at the end of ‘Messiah Complex’ and in the Duane Swiercynski penned ‘Cable’ series. Never understood why they couldn’t have brought Fitzroy back or something like that, and then maybe had both Cable and Bishop jumping through time protecting Hope from him. Kind of like a testosterone-fueled, time traveling ‘My Two Dads’. Ha. I think it would’ve been better.

    Plus Fitzroy makes for a creepier villain, the way he drains people to create time portals and whatnot. Think about it. Would’ve been much better.
    You're exactly right. That would've been a much more rewarding story.

  4. #64
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,110

    Default

    Gabby has been imprisoned for refusing to wear shoes, therefore threatening to expose the masses of the new world order to the concept of toes. This cannot be allowed. #NateWasRight
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorrek VIII
    What if the Kree and Skrull quarantined in the same rooms together? Aha ha, just kidding... unless...?

  5. #65
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    A refresher, of how we got here, from arguably the best sequence AoXM Alpha had to offer:






    Agree with that sentence so much so that I will read a maxi-series, with this art and [B]this[B] Bishop.
    No idea what the premise would be (lol), but something equally as engaging as this.

  6. #66
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Agree with that sentence so much so that I will read a maxi-series, with this art and [B]this[B] Bishop.
    No idea what the premise would be (lol), but something equally as engaging as this.
    I would read any Bishop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m tired of alt reality stories, but might check this one out. I enjoy Bishop and feel like he got a raw deal being inexplicably turned into a villain at the end of ‘Messiah Complex’ and in the Duane Swiercynski penned ‘Cable’ series. Never understood why they couldn’t have brought Fitzroy back or something like that, and then maybe had both Cable and Bishop jumping through time protecting Hope from him. Kind of like a testosterone-fueled, time traveling ‘My Two Dads’. Ha. I think it would’ve been better.

    Plus Fitzroy makes for a creepier villain, the way he drains people to create time portals and whatnot. Think about it. Would’ve been much better.
    This is much better than make a hero being a complete crazy villain

  7. #67
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,072

    Default

    I don't mind Bishop being a crazy man. I just want a consistent crazy man.

  8. #68
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't mind Bishop being a crazy man. I just want a consistent crazy man.
    He just isn't a crazy man, he is a low key man

  9. #69
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    Feelin' this book could pretty much be the perfect union, between premise & eXecution, and the highlight of AoXM's minis. Here's hoping eXpectations are met.

  10. #70
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    To perhaps further eXemplify this book's intent in tone & subject matter, here's some links to take a gander at Dave Johnson's work:


    Who's #2's variant cover artist, and which can be taken as yet another sign, that this title will be the darkest & grittiest of the lot.

  11. #71
    Astonishing Member King_Thor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Feelin' this book could pretty much be the perfect union, between premise & eXecution, and the highlight of AoXM's minis. Here's hoping eXpectations are met.
    I'm well pleased with Age of X-Man overall, but I suspect Prisoner X will be my highlight, in that Vita Ayala and German Peralta seem to be a dream duo, and I'm invested in (almost) all of the cast. I think the tone will be well-matched, and there's no illusion here, whereas in the other four splinter titles we're going to be spending a few issues stripping back that guise of Utopia. I feel like a breakout or prison riot is inevitable, and I hope that will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our fav mutants.

  12. #72
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    I just want to see Bishop written to his full potential as a strong willed soldier and leader amongst his colleagues.

  13. #73
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,487

    Default

    Just going to point out that Forge seems to have two good hands...

  14. #74
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    2,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    YES! With the REAL Moonstar, Dazzler & Unveil from X-tracts, Iceman and... Rictor (?... suspected, due to some possible signs from Leah Williams) from X-Tremists, and Sunfire from NeXtGen:

    I like that team composition Iceman would create a interesting team dynamic, i gotta get sold more on unveil as opposed to some other prospects i would like to be in a X-factor book.

  15. #75

    Default

    First issue is available on ComiXology. Tense, claustrophobic, and so, so good. I feel like this book is gonna be the pinnacle of AoXM's mindfuckery, and I mean that in the best way.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •