Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    ... Lorna and Bishop in a book together has me hoping to see them work together in a new X-factor book.
    YES! With the REAL Moonstar, Dazzler & Unveil from X-tracts, Iceman and... Rictor (?... suspected, due to some possible signs from Leah Williams) from X-Tremists, and Sunfire from NeXtGen:

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I’m tired of alt reality stories, but might check this one out. I enjoy Bishop and feel like he got a raw deal being inexplicably turned into a villain at the end of ‘Messiah Complex’ and in the Duane Swiercynski penned ‘Cable’ series. Never understood why they couldn’t have brought Fitzroy back or something like that, and then maybe had both Cable and Bishop jumping through time protecting Hope from him. Kind of like a testosterone-fueled, time traveling ‘My Two Dads’. Ha. I think it would’ve been better.

Plus Fitzroy makes for a creepier villain, the way he drains people to create time portals and whatnot. Think about it. Would’ve been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m tired of alt reality stories, but might check this one out. I enjoy Bishop and feel like he got a raw deal being inexplicably turned into a villain at the end of ‘Messiah Complex’ and in the Duane Swiercynski penned ‘Cable’ series. Never understood why they couldn’t have brought Fitzroy back or something like that, and then maybe had both Cable and Bishop jumping through time protecting Hope from him. Kind of like a testosterone-fueled, time traveling ‘My Two Dads’. Ha. I think it would’ve been better.

Plus Fitzroy makes for a creepier villain, the way he drains people to create time portals and whatnot. Think about it. Would’ve been much better.
    You're exactly right. That would've been a much more rewarding story.

Gabby has been imprisoned for refusing to wear shoes, therefore threatening to expose the masses of the new world order to the concept of toes. This cannot be allowed. #NateWasRight
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    A refresher, of how we got here, from arguably the best sequence AoXM Alpha had to offer:

Agree with that sentence so much so that I will read a maxi-series, with this art and [B]this[B] Bishop.
    No idea what the premise would be (lol), but something equally as engaging as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Agree with that sentence so much so that I will read a maxi-series, with this art and [B]this[B] Bishop.
    No idea what the premise would be (lol), but something equally as engaging as this.
    I would read any Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

This is much better than make a hero being a complete crazy villain

Extraordinary Member

I don't mind Bishop being a crazy man. I just want a consistent crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't mind Bishop being a crazy man. I just want a consistent crazy man.
    He just isn't a crazy man, he is a low key man

BANNED

Feelin' this book could pretty much be the perfect union, between premise & eXecution, and the highlight of AoXM's minis. Here's hoping eXpectations are met.

BANNED

To perhaps further eXemplify this book's intent in tone & subject matter, here's some links to take a gander at Dave Johnson's work:

Who's #2's variant cover artist, and which can be taken as yet another sign, that this title will be the darkest & grittiest of the lot.

BANNED

Feelin' this book could pretty much be the perfect union, between premise & eXecution, and the highlight of AoXM's minis. Here's hoping eXpectations are met.
    I'm well pleased with Age of X-Man overall, but I suspect Prisoner X will be my highlight, in that Vita Ayala and German Peralta seem to be a dream duo, and I'm invested in (almost) all of the cast. I think the tone will be well-matched, and there's no illusion here, whereas in the other four splinter titles we're going to be spending a few issues stripping back that guise of Utopia. I feel like a breakout or prison riot is inevitable, and I hope that will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our fav mutants.

I just want to see Bishop written to his full potential as a strong willed soldier and leader amongst his colleagues.

Just going to point out that Forge seems to have two good hands...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

YES! With the REAL Moonstar, Dazzler & Unveil from X-tracts, Iceman and... Rictor (?... suspected, due to some possible signs from Leah Williams) from X-Tremists, and Sunfire from NeXtGen:

I like that team composition Iceman would create a interesting team dynamic, i gotta get sold more on unveil as opposed to some other prospects i would like to be in a X-factor book.

First issue is available on ComiXology. Tense, claustrophobic, and so, so good. I feel like this book is gonna be the pinnacle of AoXM's mindfuckery, and I mean that in the best way.