Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Art looks better in this issue so far. I'm wondering if Logan was lying about the uniforms he picked. They'd never know.
    This explains the retro costumes.

Like I said it is not a big deal by War of the Realms I expect Moonstar to be normal(they can't leave her like that right for that Valkyrie series right?) and hopefully with mutant powers again. It just funny how these things work and I will be shocked when Banshee reappears if he looks like a zombie not everything is racial but they sure make it easy to feel like it
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-01-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yes this makes the most sense. I dont get why people assume Karma still has access to her company, given her current condition and what went down. Can she even prove that she's Shan to reclaim it? The banks, board, etc..would likely think she's some shapeshifting alien (which she kinda is) since she's infected with the transmode virus and she talks with Warlock speech bubbles.
    Shan would probably have some cash hidden somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, i keep thinking "Hope" every time that i see her. Also, are she and Logan friends, because i found strange that she hugged him in the last issue.
    They have history. Of course Rahne was a New Mutant while Logan was an X-Man. Also, the Wolverine storyline where Feral was tragically killed by Sabretooth, she was there. They were on the same team in X-Force. also, Rahne of Terra Graphic novel written by Peter David (which is not Cannon). But yes they’ve had interactions.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    X-Men’s Most Dangerous Enemies: Wild Terrains, Water, and the New Mutants
    Really looks like Siryn too.
    Rahne had a similar look in the Madrox limited series back in 2004 I believe? Once she officially joined Jamie’s X-Factor Investigations after the limited series, Peter David changed her look to short hair and somewhat frumpy so readers can distinguish the look between Rahne and Siryn......Good eye Tycon.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Woah, those must be powerful executives if they can see her Warlock speech bubbles.
    They cant see the speech bubbles but they can hear that she sounds different. Those are a visual aid for us the reader that the voice/speech pattern is alien

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Shan would probably have some cash hidden somewhere
    Why would she? Its not like she could have necesarily forseen what went down happening to her. Besides the point remains that she isnt operating with a full deck right now
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-01-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Amazing Member

Everything feels so tired and repetitive. I can't get excited about any of it.

- Dialogue is cringe. He keeps writing them like they just met each other. Wolverine keeps calling Cyke "fearless leader" when no one asked them to follow his lead

- Team roster is trash. I'm sorry but I really don't like the new mutants. Cannonball and Magik are the only two I can tolerate. And then they kill off strong guy to bring in.......Havok of all people

-Storyline is dumb. Everybody dead but let's go bother a bunch of people that had nothing to do with it

This is exactly why I wanted Cyclops as far away from these books as possible.

Why would she? Its not like she could have necesarily forseen what went down happening to her. Besides the point remains that she isnt operating with a full deck right now
    Rich people are always prepared. That is why it is hard to see the team without any $$

Logan's man crush on Cyclops is showing hard again.
    Cyclops my love just tell them the truth that your Sugar mama Emma gave you that money.

Poor Logan always a blond in the middle of him and his one true love . I just love Cyclops and Logans mini love drama or bromance.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Art looks great.

The rest just seems off. Doesn't Cyclops still have his Astonishing Suit? Also, his plan doesn't make much sense. Go after mutant villains for one last hurrah? He broke a group of X-Men out of jail. Wouldn't his first plan be either look for others or target more current threats?

They cant see the speech bubbles but they can hear that she sounds different. Those are a visual aid for us the reader that the voice/speech pattern is alien

Right, I was joking.

Yeah, there are plausible explanations for this.

So I'm guessing it's purposeful that the only two POC on the team are directly affected attitude-wise by the TO virus? Probably a commentary that's too deep for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    That's probably why she'll end up leaving the team once Age of X-Man ends. She'll have to go search for her siblings for the nth time.

Or maybe they were just taken by CPS when she disappeared without a trace
    Someone ask Rosenberg when the issue comes out. I'm sure he'll have a piece of off-page canon stewing in the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Rahne had a similar look in the Madrox limited series back in 2004 I believe? Once she officially joined Jamie’s X-Factor Investigations after the limited series, Peter David changed her look to short hair and somewhat frumpy so readers can distinguish the look between Rahne and Siryn......Good eye Tycon.
    Thanks! Doesn't help that Rahne, Theresa, Hope, and Jean all have green eyes.

Give Rahne Kitty's Clinton cut and bring back Kitty's ponytail.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Give Rahne Kitty's Clinton cut and bring back Kitty's ponytail.
    Stop making sense.

Scott's list reminds me of Arya Stark's list: half of the people in it are dead, killed by someone else already.

I did like the attempt at trying to reword the "to a hammer, everything looks like a nail" line, but it didn't work in the execution.