Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

God, they know how dumb the costumes are, and they're still doing it.

But it's time to show the world what the X-Men really mean. So instead of fighting Hydra or something, let's get Nanny and Orphan Maker.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yep, art looks better and I’m also glad Emma isn’t on that list. Plus, I like how it’s not a kill-list, and the motivation is to ensure that the X-Men’s legacy is positive.

Don't know how much it counts Emma wasn't on the list. Mystique wasn't on it either. lol Unless I missed her, but I didn't see her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    They’re gonna fight the Savage Land? Good luck I guess.
    Well, the Pacific Ocean was gonna be on the list for hurting Jean, but Adam West already beat him to it (RIP Adam):

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    First thing I looked for too. I still don't understand why Cyke hasn't reached out to her but at least she not on the list the of the X-Men's "biggest problems".
    Because even if she isn't on the X-Men's side at the moment, the last time they operated together she also wasn't a VILLAIN.

Note that not everyone on this list are villains either. The Morlocks and the New Mutants are just problems that need to be fixed. Explains why Chamber joins.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

i'm so relieved Emma isn't on the list and I hope she never ends up on it
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    God, they know how dumb the costumes are, and they're still doing it.

But it's time to show the world what the X-Men really mean. So instead of fighting Hydra or something, let's get Nanny and Orphan Maker.
    There's a missed opportunity by having these characters wear other X-Men's older costumes. Like having Havok wear Colossus' unitard, Magik the Shadowcat uniform and Moonstar something Storm wore. Though obviously, that may still happen with some of the New Muties since Rosenberg said they don't wear the costumes on the WotR tie-in cover.

Also Havok's quip doesn't really work since he wore his '60 costume in Astonishing. By choice.

What the heck? Mystique's not on the list.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Fantastic art that we haven't seen in X-Men for a long time.

I like this new team combination that is quite unique. Too bad Cypher isn't in the team.

I guess they are going to wear some 80s or 90s costumes.
    Do we finally get some unique costumes for the girls instead of the blue and yellow?
    Last edited by jalsrix; 02-28-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Don't know how much it counts Emma wasn't on the list. Mystique wasn't on it either. lol Unless I missed her, but I didn't see her name.
    He doesn't see her as a problem that needs fixing which is great. Now, whether that's because he doesn't think she's a villain/done anything wrong or she's doing such a good job of hiding/staying under the radar that Scott doesn't even know if she's alive is to be determined. Still, I'm glad that she's not on the dreaded list.

I don't know why Mystique's not on the list...
    Last edited by Hizashi; 02-28-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Does Larroca know that Wolfsbane is supposed to be mousy? In any case, it will be fun when Hope shows up and looks like Rahne's identical twin.
    I wonder if he know he is drawing wolfsbane and not Hope LOL

There's a missed opportunity by having these characters wear other X-Men's older costumes. Like having Havok wear Colossus' unitard, Magik the Shadowcat uniform and Moonstar something Storm wore. Though obviously, that may still happen with some of the New Muties since Rosenberg said they don't wear the costumes on the WotR tie-in cover.

Also Havok's quip doesn't really work since he wore his '60 costume in Astonishing. By choice.
    And that was a horrible costume. And rosenberg wrote astonishing

Why Vulcan is a problem?, i thought that he was death.

Otherwise this look interesting and the artwork looks better than the last issue.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Does Larroca know that Wolfsbane is supposed to be mousy? In any case, it will be fun when Hope shows up and looks like Rahne's identical twin.
    Yeah, i keep thinking "Hope" every time that i see her. Also, are she and Logan friends, because i found strange that she hugged him in the last issue.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Hahaha I like it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    B The Morlocks and the New Mutants are just problems that need to be fixed. Explains why Chamber joins.
    Why is Chamber considered a 'New Mutant'?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, i keep thinking "Hope" every time that i see her. Also, are she and Logan friends, because i found strange that she hugged him in the last issue.
    They are both lupine mutants.

Remember that Loeb canon?