Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Oh, and Rahne with long hair had straight hair before too:

I think it meant more like purging Dani and Shan of the Techno-Organic virus.
    The original intention was for Rahne to have frizzy hair so that artist is drawing her incorrectly.

Purging the virus.....Never thought of that and you maybe right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She hasnt been mousy since the 80s
    She's been mousy since PAD's 2005 X-Factor started.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Rahne was never able to grow hair beyond the buzzcut at first, so I feel like her being able to grow hair and it being straight is fair game when she is and does.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Magik actually has the ability to create uniforms (though this was during a period where her powers were boosted).

Magik's face in that second to last panel never gets old.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Magik actually has the ability to create uniforms (though this was during a period where her powers were boosted).

Havok needs to die so we can have Big Bro Cyclops and Little Sis Magik again. I miss it so much

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. Just about dying of laughter over the inclusion of Nanny and Orphan Maker.

2. Weirdest rendition of Rahne Sinclair ever. Don't care way one way or another, but no one could've possibly guessed it's her based on visuals alone.

3-100. Given all the whining/backstabbing/scapegoating/vilifying on the record, can anyone think of a single non-sexual reason why Wolverine and his cheerleading squad kept old uniforms of Cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    3-100. Given all the whining/backstabbing/scapegoating/vilifying on the record, can anyone think of a single non-sexual reason why Wolverine and his cheerleading squad kept old uniforms of Cyclops?
    He kept a lock of Jean's hair under his bed. He needed to keep SOMETHING of Scott's to sniff when he was lonely at night.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    Factor Three is in there, that is sooo old school.
    It must be. I’ve been reading X-men comics since 1989 and I have no idea what that is. Sounds like they’re going to war with Laboratoires Garnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Go read Jessica Jones. The writers and editorial don't see Emma as a villain anymore - and she's appearing in Uncanny despite not being on this list anyway.

Oh, and Rahne with long hair had straight hair before too:

I think it meant more like purging Dani and Shan of the Techno-Organic virus.
    It doesn't matter, she is one. She will always be one for many people, including certain writers and editors.
    It is really pathetic, Emma is such a disgusting person, one who has done so many bad things but she just has to act morally grey for a while and instantly she is a hero, everything is forgiven.
    It's sickening how this character can get away with so much stuff and still be considered a hero. Imagine if any other character did half of the stuff Emma has done, that character would be considered a villain but Emma is considered a victim.

Hopeful she can stay a villain and far away from Scott. He has carried her enough

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

... It's written by Kelly Thompson. You know, one of the three writers that wrote Disassembled and is still writing Mr and Mrs X? So I'm fairly sure she knows what she's doing.
    We'll see.Again, not like writers haven't been contradictory before. lol Again, continuity isn't a strong point in the X-Office. We, at one point had writers in a ship war where KT wanted Rogue with Gambit, and had the min coming up, someone else wanted her with Torch, and Duggan was going for DP. lol

HOT TOPIC GUEST LIST PROGRAM OVERVIEW:

Q: What is Hot Topic Guest List?
    A: Hot Topic Guest List is an awesome new rewards program for the loyal Hot Topic shopper. There are no sign-up or membership fees, and your membership is valid in all Hot Topic stores as well as online.

Q: What are the benefits of being on the Hot Topic Guest List?
    A: The benefits for signing up include: 1 point for every dollar you spend, with a $5 reward for every 100 points earned. Plus, you’ll receive special offers on your birthday and Hot Topic Guest List anniversary, as well as exclusive access to special events and more. If magically inclined, you'll also be able to create snazzy new costumes out of thin air.

Q: Does it cost anything to join the Hot Topic Guest List program?
    A: No, there is no cost to join.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    It doesn't matter, she is one. She will always be one for many people, including certain writers and editors.
    It is really pathetic, Emma is such a disgusting person, one who has done so many bad things but she just has to act morally grey for a while and instantly she is a hero, everything is forgiven.
    It's sickening how this character can get away with so much stuff and still be considered a hero. Imagine if any other character did half of the stuff Emma has done, that character would be considered a villain but Emma is considered a victim.

Hopeful she can stay a villain and far away from Scott. He has carried her enough
    She's been a hero for 27 years out of the 46 years she has existed in the comics, but don't let facts get in the way of your hate.

hahaha this was funny

seems like Magik is with the virus and is having some problems
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-28-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    It must be. I’ve been reading X-men comics since 1989 and I have no idea what that is. Sounds like they’re going to war with Laboratoires Garnier.
    Factor Three is the focus of a long-running plot from the 60's run that no one cares about because it's not good and the members of Factor Three-- Ogre, Changeling, and Mutant Master-- are all dead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I like Emma where she's at right now; she's not a villain, she's not a hero, she's an activist. And that fits for her. Let her be in that niche for a while before fucking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Factor Three is the focus of a long-running plot from the 60's run that no one cares about because it's not good and the members of Factor Three-- Ogre, Changeling, and Mutant Master-- are all dead.
    What if Factor Three is how Cyclops is referring to Banshee on the sly? He's got to be the only reason they're on the list in the first place.