Default Should Superman be in Titans season 2? Who should play him?

I think Clark showing up in the second season of Titans is a must for four reasons 1) it would be weird if Superman and Superboy never cross paths. 2) As we’ve seen in the Arrowverse, restrictions on Superman can’t be THAT strict. 3) we already know he exists in the Doom Patrol/Titansverse and 4) so he can coin the name “Nightwing” for Dick. The last one I’m really hoping happens since it’s one of those big comic book moments I never thought would actually happen on screen.
    So do you think it should happen? Who would you have play him? I’d have Matt Bomer but he’s already Larry. Or maybe be like Batman and just have no actual lines and face obscured by dark lighting.
    Also, how would you feel if he dropped one of these show’s signature F bombs? I mean I’d be against it because it’d be ooc for the biggest boyscout in the dcu, but then again it’d be kinda funny if he did.

I like the suggestion of Richard Madden as Superman. He's.rumored for the next Bond though.

DCF90A1C-53A7-4ABE-A3CE-CE0E3D4198DB.jpg

I think a no lines obscured cameo is probably the most likely thing though. But an actual appearance would be great.
    Last edited by Yoda; 02-28-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I like the suggestion of Richard Madden as Superman. He's.rumored for the next Bond though.

DCF90A1C-53A7-4ABE-A3CE-CE0E3D4198DB.jpg

I think a no lines obscured cameo is probably the most likely thing though. But an actual appearance would be great.

Dudes 5'10",not gonna happen.Josh orpin is 6'1",cant have SB being taller than superman

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Dudes 5'10",not gonna happen.Josh orpin is 6'1",cant have SB being taller than superman
    Actually that I think of it, they probably should probably just have Orpin also play Clark since Conner is his clone and just give him makeup to make him slightly older.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I don't think there's any chance Richard Madden would actually play Clark, but if he did they could work around that. Tom Crusie is like 5'7" and they always make him look taller.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Actually that I think of it, they probably should probably just have Orpin also play Clark since Conner is his clone and just give him makeup to make him slightly older.
    He is also 24,a young 24,and wouldn't pass THE Super MAN test.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I don't think there's any chance Richard Madden would actually play Clark, but if he did they could work around that. Tom Crusie is like 5'7" and they always make him look taller.

He isnt fooling anyone, everyone knows he is short, it just doesn't matter with the material he is playing in. If he was actually playing a known character then ppl would start complaing, but short ppl can be action stars too.

I would prefer Superboy be in Titans with Superman being the adult version of Superboy thus it not being possible for Superman to show up.

If they aren't going to use Superman in the movies, then I'd be all for an appearance on Titans, especially if it opened the door for a potential Superman series on the DCU service.

As for who should play him? A good actor. I'd be happy with almost anyone as long as we don't have to deal with Hoechlin (I know these are seperate universes, but I'm just saying).
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."