Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Trailer.

Will Forte actually doesn't sound half-bad as Shaggy, but it's jarring hearing him talking with Frank Welker's Scooby instead of Matthew Lillard.

The animation looks absolutely gorgeous .

I love that cross-brand promotion with kid Daphne dressed as Wonder Woman. That line about her dad was priceless .

First look at Blue falcon and dynomutt and teen angel dede from captain caveman.

First look at Blue falcon and dynomutt and teen angel dede from captain caveman.

Looks like they're changing up Blue Falcon and Dynomutt's characterizations a little.

Extraordinary Member

If it's possible to love a cartoon character then I love Scooby Doo. He's been my favorite since I was 4 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    If it's possible to love a cartoon character then I love Scooby Doo. He's been my favorite since I was 4 years old.
    Same. Grew up with the classic series, came across the Scooby-Doo Movies (with 3 Stooges, Adams Family, etc), Pup Named Scooby Doo, Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School, etc. Then came the revival with Zombie Island and Witch's Ghost. Prior to those, I hated anything horror related. But I loved those films! It was horror for kids done right.

Then I come to find out that not long ago, they made sequel to Zombie Island, trying to retcon most of it. -_-

I am still not sold on Gina Rodriguez as Velma.

[IMG][/IMG]

interesting. though it's odd the way that this was promoted as a full blown "crossover" film when it's seemingly just another Scooby Doo story with guest appearances from the folks we've seen in the trailer.

They're really emphasizing Blue Falcon and his gang. I guess it emphasizes the "Superhero movie" nature of the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're really emphasizing Blue Falcon and his gang. I guess it emphasizes the "Superhero movie" nature of the film.
    As I recall, the original Dynomutt cartoon had regular crossovers with the Scooby gang. They also did that animated Mask of the Blue Falcon movie a while back. It was based on the assumption that Blue Falcon was a comic book character Shaggy and Scooby liked and the mystery involved one of the Falcon villains seemingly coming to life at a convention. Interesting story and had some nice thoughts on the nature of remakes to the originals. Lot of Hanna-Barbara cameos too, if you love any of those old cartoons.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Captain caveman.

[IMG][/IMG]

Overseas trailer with more footage and dasterly tv spot.

October would be the best month for this now (assuming one of the better case scenarios play out).

Direct to digital.

Guess wb didn't think it would do well. Wanted to see scooby on the big screen so this makes me really sad.

Guess that kills wbs hanna barbera big screen universe plans.

https://www.cbr.com/scoob-skips-thea...-vod-covid-19/