Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scoob cartoon network Halloween movie killed to save a buck.

The scoob movie canned was not scoob 2 but a tv movie (but high price one thanks to it in cg and not cheap dtv flash animation) with the scoob gang as kids from the start of the film in a haunted house.

Was going to be on both HBO max and cartoon network at the same time.

Wasn't scoob 2 but would not be shocked if he killed it also or has already to save a buck.

Not looking good for scoob 2. Bet it's been killed.

TV special was almost done and $40m to make so wb just flushed $40m down the drain! It was almost done!

Update on scoob. Dave down under says he heard scoob 2 is dead also. Rip. So, both are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    TV special was almost done and $40m to make so wb just flushed $40m down the drain! It was almost done!

The worst part is apparently it tested very well.

Mighty Member

I was a bit more interested in this movie recently since I heard it was going to be written by Paul Dini and involve Mitch Watson from the Mystery Incorporated series. Plus it was going to have an appearance from Sheriff Stone. A shame a lot of people's hard work has been thrown away like that just because the head honchos wanted to save a few bucks.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I was a bit more interested in this movie recently since I heard it was going to be written by Paul Dini and involve Mitch Watson from the Mystery Incorporated series. Plus it was going to have an appearance from Sheriff Stone. A shame a lot of people's hard work has been thrown away like that just because the head honchos wanted to save a few bucks.
    No....not my favorite MI supporting character !

Another scooby doo film-a hex girl scooby film with voices work all done, new songs wrote for the film and animation started--killed to save a buck.

Ironic--

Do you know, the saddest part is it would’ve cost the same to shelve it as it would to make it, because it was already lock picture and in animation,"
    Why does zaslab hate scooby so much? He is one of the biggest cartoon ips and Zaslab treats him like trash.

https://www.cbr.com/hbo-max-scooby-d...girls-scoob-2/

Another scooby doo film-a hex girl scooby film with voices work all done, new songs wrote for the film and animation started--killed to save a buck.

Ironic--

Why does zaslab hate scooby so much? He is one of the biggest cartoon ips and Zaslab treats him like trash.

As both a Scooby Doo fan and a Hex Girls fan (oh and a Batgirl fan who was excited about that movie), I truly have absolutely nothing nice to say about Zaslab beyond "he's probably technically a human being? Maybe?" Absolutely the only thing I can say about him without resorting to name calling, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Ironic--

This sucks .