Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    My hopes are...

An animated series all her own with the Wonder mythos front and center, similar to BTAS and STAS. I want to see the ongoing development of Circe, Cheetah, Doctor Cyber, Doctor Poison, Queen Clea, Giganta, etc. over three seasons/series that are not dependent on the broader DCU. Considering the topics and action that series like Voltron, She-Ra, and The Dragon Prince have broached as part of the story, its stupid not to do the same with Wonder Woman.

A second title working with the main title to broaden and explore the Wonder characters and mythology. It's time and not in the JLD sense.
    Eh, I'd wait to see how the streaming app shakes out before wishing for an animated series. Cartoon Network will kill any DC show not like Teen Titans Go (and WW's first solo cartoon shouldn't be that), and now there's talk of the DC streaming service being folded into a general WB streaming service, and all sorts of talk since the AT&T or whatever deal. I wouldn't want to get invested in a show that's suddenly cancelled because of behind-the-scenes BS, and right now looks like a very behind-the-scenes kind of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, I'd wait to see how the streaming app shakes out before wishing for an animated series. Cartoon Network will kill any DC show not like Teen Titans Go (and WW's first solo cartoon shouldn't be that), and now there's talk of the DC streaming service being folded into a general WB streaming service, and all sorts of talk since the AT&T or whatever deal. I wouldn't want to get invested in a show that's suddenly cancelled because of behind-the-scenes BS, and right now looks like a very behind-the-scenes kind of time.
    I mean, allow me to dream without being realistic about reality...

(Stranger things have happened.)

I'm still mad that Harley Quinn beat Diana to the punch.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Hopes: Dolling out a crossover variant month like Superman's, at least a new mini highlighting her corner of the universe and a celebratory issue using work from many influential creators in her history.

Expectation: Cheesecake variants aplenty, a poor event where she murders someone because the only Wonder Woman DC cares about carries weapons and is essentially characterized as Red Sonja (which isn't bad per se, but certainly isn't Wonder Woman).