Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

So, no best friend got it.

I would say Bill Foster, maybe?

Hank even decided to bullt a atheist Heaven for him.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Mighty Member

Best Friends:
    1) Jan
    2) Bill
    3) Daredevil (I could be ahead of myself here, but their very recent friendship was absolutely wonderful, and this should not only be explored in the future, but they should be absolute besties 4ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Interesting thread, sorry I missed it first time around.

Was looking for a place to ask this question…

…who is Hank Pym’s best friend?
    As other have said, my guess would be Bill Foster (after Jan, of course). However, among the Avengers, Hank has always shared a very strong bond with Hawkeye, one often refering to the other as "partner" in the old days, and Clint always wanting to see Hank redeem himself as an Avenger, after the infamous "The Slap!" That's what made Chuck Austen's run even more insulting to anyone who had read a single Avengers issue before that atrocity.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Best Friends:
    1) Jan
    2) Bill
    3) Daredevil (I could be ahead of myself here, but their very recent friendship was absolutely wonderful, and this should not only be explored in the future, but they should be absolute besties 4ever).
    Completely agree on Daredevil! IIRC, they fought together a long time ago when Hank was YJ... can't remember in what issues, or who they were fighting though. Might be in a Marvel Team-Up or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    As other have said, my guess would be Bill Foster (after Jan, of course). However, among the Avengers, Hank has always shared a very strong bond with Hawkeye, one often refering to the other as "partner" in the old days, and Clint always wanting to see Hank redeem himself as an Avenger, after the infamous "The Slap!" That's what made Chuck Austen's run even more insulting to anyone who had read a single Avengers issue before that atrocity.

Peace
    Yes, Clint and Hank have always been close, especially since the WCA years. Clint was genuinely happy to see Hank at the door, and kept pushing him to come back to active duty. Austin obviously knew nothing about both charaters' history together. What a crappy run it was...

I would also mention an old one: Lee Kearns, in the old TTA books. He was an FBI agent who used to help Hank back when his id was still secret. He hasn't been spoken about after that, but I like to think the two have remained friends after Kearns retired. Hank did risk his life to rescue Kearns when he was abducted by the Soviets after all
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hank's best friends are probably Scott Lang, Amadeus Cho and Reed Richards. Bill's dead and Austen kinda ruined things he tried hooking up Clint with Janet.
    "Cable was right!"