Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Shang Chi vs Richard Dragon

Pre-Flashpoint Richard. Who takes this?

I’m pretty certain Shang is a good bit faster.

Richard is mostly implied I think.

Shang has actually done kick ass things.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

If we use an aggregate of all of Dragon's appearances before Flashpoint (there really aren't many outside of his own, Pre-Crisis series, so I'll toss that in as well), Richard might be somewhere in excess of CBPH in speed. He can fight by echolocation. He's better than Shiva and Bronze Tiger (rather, he's better than Shiva before she started trundling around the world murdering masters after learning all they could teach her). He fairly effortlessly shuts down Batman by fighting defensively.

Shang Chi breaks giant stone statues, kicks people across streets, elbows his way through the walls of natural caves, etc. He effortlessly bullet-times.

Dragon has the skill, but is lacking in the speed and hitting power. He gets beaten down.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yeah three Shang Feats off top of my head.

1: In his first ever appearance, he gave Spider Man Hell ( latter trained him when Spider sense did not work.)

2: Fought and defeated a evil clone of himself, the final blow sent said clone through a stone wall, big ass hole so it’s a ton of strike force.

3: Can so the dodge bullets while it was behind him (gun shots.)
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 03-04-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah three Shang Feats off top of my head.

1: In his first ever appearance, he gave Spider Man Hell ( latte trained him when Spider sense did not work.)

2: Fought and defeated a evil clone of himself, the final blow sent said clone through a stone wall, big ass hole so it’s a ton of strike force.

3: Can so the dodge bullets while it was behind him (gun shots.)
    Shang Chai Latte.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Shang Chai Latte.
    It's the new craze.

The coffee so strong it's like being kicked in the face across a street through a stone statue and a natural cave wall?

BANNED

I would like to sample a dose of that coffee (and of course I will sue the cafeteria management for damages incurred by drinking it.)
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 03-04-2019 at 09:53 PM.

: Taps into his inner reserves of hate and takes out a dagger. Flashbacks of all the typos, jokes, questions about his stuff. And how every single god damn idea he has been shot down here and elsewhere.:

“ No worries, it is not for you, but me.”

https://youtu.be/SYEmpiy9W2o

: As he then changed on the spot, flesh and muscle melting off, dripping like wax from candles, just more gross and smelly. As his heart still beats his eyes go completely blue as new flesh coats his body. With a metallic shine to it. Looking like a hybrid of 20-4 Godzilla. With a touch of Collins’s. Though still human sized.:

“ Laugh at me all you want ya whee lads. But know that the Chou is no longer driving this train!!”

As he reels back mouth extends out.

“ Flare Breath”

:Cue a nearly invisible faint glowing ray that ignites a **** ton of explosions reducing fight thread to ashes, atomic ashes as he then tears Richsrd Dragon in half and tosses Shang Chi to space.:

Listen man, I haven't been able to have caffeine for years due to health things, I can pine for some kind of fantasy superstrong kung fu coffee all I want ;p

BANNED

all this hissy fit over a latte?

Don't talk to me in the morning before I've had my Shang chi latte kick me in the face.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

....is it possible that a Shang Chi Latte is actually two lattes?

I blame everyone on this thread (except myself) for my bringing that up again.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I would like to sample a dose of that coffee (and of course I will sue the cafeteria management for damages incurred by drinking it.)
    Well it's chai, which means tea, not coffee.