Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Default Weakest Star Wars EU character that can stop the Collectors on Fehl Prime?

By himself / herself.

Jake Vega defends that planet in the Mass Effect Paragon Lost movie.

All characters created with their feats from before Disney bought SW count.

Only civilians at that place. The character wakes when the Collectors are already taking away people. Has no awareness of ME tech, but his mission is to stop the invasion and kill every collector / blow up their ship. The canon, i mean the giant gun cannot be used. EU character has his / her most commonly used weapons and equipment.

Have not seen Paragon Lost but I’ll start by throwing out Darth Nihilus. Drains the life force of planets in a very short time and has ridiculous TK.

TK on the level of “whole fleet of ships each bigger than the Collectors’ main vessel crash on Malachor V due to gravity weapon. Nihilus pulls said fleet out of Malachor’s gravity well and holds them together for over a decade while flying around the Galaxy eating planets like Sith Galactus.”

I think he should be able to take this. Is he the weakest who could do it? Maybe not.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei