Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I could go either way. I could see this being a fake-out, but I could see it being real. Time will tell.

If this is a product of imagination or something, would I be reading too much into making a Cass Cain comparison in regards to his wife? Lots of Asian imagery. I probably am. But I always felt that dynamic was far superior than him and WG.
    Based on the Look I dont see any asian in her...It reminds me more on the brown,short haired Version of LOIS!!!!

I personally will ALWAYS prefer Conner and Cassie, it was the best DC Relationship...great build up etc.
    and the Kid would have a great DNA and if its a she, she has the choice between being a Wonder Girl and Supergirl...and she could train with the Amazons on Themiscyra..

And I also LOVE the idea of a child who brings Wonder-Family and Super-Family together....

I would LOVE to see a Cassandra-Conner Baby with Name Timothy-Bartholomew (for Tim Drake and Bart Allen) with Diana and Clark as godmother and godfather..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Based on the Look I dont see any asian in her...It reminds me more on the brown,short haired Version of LOIS!!!!

I personally will ALWAYS prefer Conner and Cassie, it was the best DC Relationship...great build up etc.
    and the Kid would have a great DNA and if its a she, she has the choice between being a Wonder Girl and Supergirl...and she could train with the Amazons on Themiscyra..

And I also LOVE the idea of a child who brings Wonder-Family and Super-Family together....

I would LOVE to see a Cassandra-Conner Baby with Name Timothy-Bartholomew (for Tim Drake and Bart Allen) with Diana and Clark as godmother and godfather..
    Wow that's some crack fanfic. Too Tumblr even for Tumblr.

A SuperWonder named after a Batman and a Flash !

who gets chosen as the next GL by Hal's ring and marries Jackson Hyde in a quirky ceremony officiated by Oliver Queen.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Wow that's some crack fanfic. Too Tumblr even for Tumblr.

A SuperWonder named after a Batman and a Flash !
    Tim and Conner always had the best friendship in DC Universe....

Dont forget that as Conner died Tim tried to clone him and Tim also called him his brother...

So I would clearly say that I can imagine him calling his son Timothy...

AND!!! I would love to see how Tim Drake and Bart argue who could play with the son and if the Son wears a "Kid Flash" or "Robin" babygrow...

So a real Young Justice Baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Tim and Conner always had the best friendship in DC Universe....

Dont forget that as Conner died Tim tried to clone him and Tim also called him his brother...

So I would clearly say that I can imagine him calling his son Timothy...

AND!!! I would love to see how Tim Drake and Bart argue who could play with the son and if the Son wears a "Kid Flash" or "Robin" babygrow...

So a real Young Justice Baby...
    I got why the name and I'm not saying it doesn't sound fun it does. It's also the kind of crack HC you see on tumblr. That's why I called it crack Fanfic. I come across a lot of similar ideas on tumblr and Ao3.

So Supes is technically a grandpa now

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I got why the name and I'm not saying it doesn't sound fun it does. It's also the kind of crack HC you see on tumblr. That's why I called it crack Fanfic. I come across a lot of similar ideas on tumblr and Ao3.

It's to "on the nose" for me, and feels more like a comic version of a circle jerk.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    So Supes is technically a grandpa now

I doubt it.... and we will find out "from bendis" in about 6 months