Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Roswell

Ultimate Member

Looks like it's Kyle that dies since Maria saw Max and Liz, though a bit odd that when Max went to help Kyle that Liz collapsed in LA with the handprint coming back, perhaps Max's health is tied into Liz's now somehow...

Ultimate Member

Yeah both Kyle and Liz's health was tied to Max before Mr. Jones healed him, making me think that Liz is still madly in love with Max but too scared to admit it for fear of getting hurt again...

Incredible Member

Anyone remember in the original series. When Tess attacked the local military base and basically destroyed it before she was killed by the military. What you think of that event in the original series? Was it necessary? Why did Tess do that exactly in the original series?

Ultimate Member

Yeah it was necessary, she was THE obstacle between Max and Liz and in her mind she had done so much damage by messing with Max and Liz and killing Alex even though she hadn't meant to kill him and was going to hand Max and the others over to Kivar when they got back to their home planet so that they would be killed. Tess decided that the only thing that she could do to protect her son and try to make up for some of the wrongs that she had done would be to die how she did, giving the military their evil alien to kill and all, hoping that would take the heat off of Max and the others...

It was a cool way for her to go out and it did kind of redeem her somewhat...

Thanks to probably the outer band of Ida I'm guessing or whatever my tv reception was absolute crap and I couldn't get a single minute of it to play clearly. Just a bunch of jumbled scenes. The reveal at the end was shot all to hell, whenever someone said the words to explain what was the reveal of course were the exact moments the signal didn't work. Juding by the ominousness and shots of Max and scary tone I'm guessing Jones not only healed him but swapped minds with him? That seemed to be the implication from what I could tell, but again the whole episode was so damn choppy on my end due to weather I could never figure out what the hell was going on. A recap/synopsis would be greatly appreciated.

Ultimate Member

Basically Isobel and Rosa spent the whole episode trying to contact Maria as the latter was having real problems with her powers. Yeah Max and Jones either switched minds or maybe he's just controlling Max for whatever reasons. Iirc the guy that Alex now works for is actually related to Kyle, like an uncle, and Michael knows that Alex is hiding something and there's a bunker or something that he can't break into. Maria figured out that Max was really Jones so she was hiding from him until Rosa and Isobel figured it out...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Basically Isobel and Rosa spent the whole episode trying to contact Maria as the latter was having real problems with her powers. Yeah Max and Jones either switched minds or maybe he's just controlling Max for whatever reasons. Iirc the guy that Alex now works for is actually related to Kyle, like an uncle, and Michael knows that Alex is hiding something and there's a bunker or something that he can't break into. Maria figured out that Max was really Jones so she was hiding from him until Rosa and Isobel figured it out...
    Thank you for the rundown!

Ultimate Member

That was a very brief rundown, the guys that Alex is working for I wouldn't even come close to trusting about anything, and if Max ever gets a full hold on all of his powers he would be VERY POWERFUL, as Jones is showing...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That was a very brief rundown, the guys that Alex is working for I wouldn't even come close to trusting about anything, and if Max ever gets a full hold on all of his powers he would be VERY POWERFUL, as Jones is showing...
    As Jones is showing how? Through the mind swap/control of Max or did he do something while in control of "Max"? Again, couldn't get much of this episode.

Ultimate Member

Well we've already seen that he(Jones) has control of fire and can't be hurt by it, and Max has already called down lightning to power himself up, and then in this episode and such he Jones has telekinesis, he JOnes charged up a machine in this episode for Liz and the hospital Max in the first season, and he used his powers to read Maria's mind, wanting to know her Grandmother's name for reasons that we don't yet know...so if Max were to have all of those powers and still more he could be really SCARY powerful...

Ultimate Member

Just saw the season finale and love wins out, Max and Liz are back together, Jones is dead, Alex and Michael are together on their first official date, there's a new alien lady in Mexico, who bumped into one of Liz's teachers, who was played by Shiri Appleby, who played Liz in the old version...