Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Roswell

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well in the old show Max Michael and Isabel were the tops back on their home planet Antar, Max was King, Michael was his second in command, and Isabel Max's older sister. Max's real name was Zan and Isabel's was either Lilandra or Vilandra. Anyway a guy named Kivar started a revolt against Zan, then after some time he said that he wanted peace, all while getting Isabel to fall in love with him. Anyway Kivar convinced Isabel to help him get into the capital to talk peace, she helped him and then Kivar betrayed Isabel and it was a bloodbath to where many died, including Isabel and Max and Michael. Then Zan's loyal supporters mixed their alien dna with human dna of those that had been abducted and studied years earlier and sent the trio to Earth. After like 40 years or so the trio came out of the pods and got found by the Evans', at least Max and Isabel were leaving Michael to be adopted by that trailer park jerk. Tess was Max's queen back on Antar but was raised by Nasedo as she didn't come out of her pod at the same time as the others...and until she met Max on Earth he didn't even remember her...back on Antar and the other planets of that system they'd had like 50 years of civil war since Kivar killed Max and the others...

Max has the royal seal of Antar imprinted on his brain, it's a particular arrangement of five planets that make up their home system and gives him the healing powers...and Tess called her and Max's son Zan...which after Tess died Max put Zan up for adoption on Earth since it'd be safer for him as Zan was genetically fully human...Tess killed Alex after using her powers to mess with his mind and get him to decode a book that gave them all the answers about why the aliens were on Earth and how to get back to Antar...

At the end of the series, Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel and Kyle all went on the run from an alien hunting government group. Before they left Roswell Max proposed to Liz with a diamond that he made from a piece of charcoal from her grill, saying that it was a trick he learned from Superman...after they all left town the last bit that we saw of the group was Max and Liz getting married at a roadside chapel and then driving off down the road in the group's van...

I forgot to add that in the end Liz developed some powers of her own thanks to Max bringing her back from the dead, Kyle went with the group greatly because Max pretty much did the same thing with him so he thought that when his powers started to manifest that at least he'd be with "his own kind", to which Michael wasn't to happy about Kyle considering himself to be just like them, well sarcastically anyway...they all left Roswell right in the middle of their high school graduation ceremony, and Isabel broke up with her husband before leaving town as well, with only Max and Isabel's parents knowing that they were aliens, along with Valenti of course, then Liz sent her journal back to Roswell after she got married and her dad read it, and in the journal she told him to let her mom and Maria's mom read the journal and then burn it all...
    Sorry I meant to say NO spoilers or big ones. Made a typo, but fixed it.

But if you see something very similar that the new version does as the old, feel free to mention it.

Ultimate Member

Sorry about that, my bad...though the old show does have more humor than this current version does and they're still in high school in the old version...

In the old version Max and Isabel were about as close as they are here and she was always the most emotional of the trio, she cried the most of them all easily, and Max did save Liz in the Crashdown in both versions, the old version it was during the day after school with others in the place and in the new version it was just the two of them...

Sorry about that, my bad...though the old show does have more humor than this current version does and they're still in high school in the old version...

In the old version Max and Isabel were about as close as they are here and she was always the most emotional of the trio, she cried the most of them all easily, and Max did save Liz in the Crashdown in both versions, the old version it was during the day after school with others in the place and in the new version it was just the two of them...
    thanks, I like the tone of the current show. Was Max in love with Liz from the start in the original show too?

Ultimate Member

Oh yeah, he tells her that he'd thought about telling her a thousand times before she finds out, in fact in the old show it's more Liz that is skeptical that Max would be interested in her before he saves her, she seems surprised...pleasantly...that he finds her beautiful once he shows her his side of things with his powers after he saves her, so it seems that she had thought about whether Max liked her or not, prompted by Maria a time or two teasing her about Max staring at her...

So in closing Liz seems to have viewed herself as not being good enough or pretty enough for Max, that he couldn't really be interested in her, but then was very happy to be proven wrong...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 03-22-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Ultimate Member

Interesting twist and preview for next week's episode, I'd rather they not strong out the shows first villain for terribly long, Noah's reaction was a bit strange but not out of the question. Seems that Max is the only alien that sticks to one team...I'm guessing that Alex just didn't want Michael to leave regardless of the fact that he's an alien, and Maria seems to like Michael more than she'll admit...

Is it Isobel or Isabel?

Her husband is very suspicious to me. I hope Max isn't bi lol. Good episode.

Ultimate Member

Well in the old series it's Isabel so I'm guessing that it still is, I think that Noah is just confused and scared at all that he's just recently learned, I don't think that he'll be bad, yeah Max has been in love with Liz since he was like a freshman in high school so I doubt that he's bi, and he has feelings for Jenna so he doesn't seem to have shown any interest in any of the guys...I just hope that Max and Liz can have a few episodes of happiness...

Ultimate Member

They tried to strongly hint that Maria was the 4th alien for most of the episode but the final reveal was good and not who anyone expected it to be, with Liz admitting to becoming addicted to Max, though oddly nobody said anything about his head wound at the party...at least next week we finally get some answers about their past and all of that...though now they have to tell Maria everything as she's the only one that doesn't know, well her and Liz's dad should know imho...

I knew Noah was hiding something! Very good episode, lots of suspense. Hope the last 2 eps this season are even better.

Also hope show gets renewed..

Ultimate Member

Though not sure what they're going to do with him unless they just let the serum kill him and then destroy the body...

I had an idea, if as it seems that Noah looks the same now as he did in 1947 when the ship crashed does that mean that Max and the other two will live for like hundreds of years...

And they've already mentioned Tess on the show, during the flashbacks to the prom when the trio were taking pictures and Isabel teased Max about that Tess liked him and he didn't seem interested...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 04-13-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Ultimate Member

I didn't like the Liz and Kyle flirting bit at the diner, especially since they had a half sister in common though Liz doesn't know that yet, looks like Max and the other two are important aliens still, though bad on the military for the massacre after the crash and decades of torture and such for an invasion that may never come...next episode looks like a big Noah vs Max showdown...if the show goes long enough I think a storyline of Max and Liz having a daughter could be fun...

Ultimate Member

Interesting season finale, Rosa alive and well again, and I doubt that Max will stay dead for long, at least it wasn't until after he and Liz ...and Maria noticed that Michael's hand was healed...

And on this show it's Isobel, when she tried to call Max her name showed up on his...and at the end of the show they did a remix of the Dido theme song from the old show...

I'm so mixed about that finale... Hated that Max brought Rosa back to life. That's so messed up and just wrong to me.

Also, Michael going to Maria instead of Alex at the end just feels wrong and forced. The rest was good.

Ultimate Member

I think that Max did it to try and help Liz, losing Rosa was her biggest trauma of her life and changed everything, he probably felt that he owed it to Liz...as to Alex Michael still loves him but admitted that just thinking about loving him makes him hurt because of what happened to his mother, unlike with Maria where it was easy to feel with her and what he felt for her didn't have that pain involved, now I wonder how long they'll be able to have Max be dead for and how Rosa will be mixed back into life, I could almost see Rosa somehow giving up her life voluntarily to bring Max back, after she'd said her true goodbye's or something like that, if she sticks around then maybe she and Isobel could be together...

Incredible Member

I think that Max did it to try and help Liz, losing Rosa was her biggest trauma of her life and changed everything, he probably felt that he owed it to Liz...as to Alex Michael still loves him but admitted that just thinking about loving him makes him hurt because of what happened to his mother, unlike with Maria where it was easy to feel with her and what he felt for her didn't have that pain involved, now I wonder how long they'll be able to have Max be dead for and how Rosa will be mixed back into life, I could almost see Rosa somehow giving up her life voluntarily to bring Max back, after she'd said her true goodbye's or something like that, if she sticks around then maybe she and Isobel could be together...
    Except wasn't Isobel usually with Rosa when she was possessed by Noah?