Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Roswell

Ultimate Member

Well back when Rosa was alive it happened often, greatly because Noah had a thing for Rosa more than Isobel...

Thankfully the show has been renewed, wouldn't mind Kyle leaving and staying gone, hoping that Max comes back soon or isn't really dead after all he's supposed to be the savior in Noah's words...then again Isobel lied to Noah in that mind world where nobody is supposed to be able to lie...but Noah wasn't in that world if memory serves when he said that about Max, who could call down lightning to the palm of his hands that didn't kill him, maybe it helps bring him back, wonder how they'll work Rosa back into a world that has changed so much since she died and all...

And Isobel had fallen for Rosa before the latter died, and Rosa knew about it and that she was an alien...

Ultimate Member

The actress that plays Rosa had been made a regular on the show for next season so who knows how that will work...hoping Max comes back sooner rather than later and they keep Max and Liz together, a baby could be fun for them if done right, bridge the gap between human and alien...

Ultimate Member

Well just popping this thread back up as the second season of the show is set to begin in the not to distant future, and after watching season one again it has me thinking that Maria is at least part alien, which would explain why Isobel couldn't mess with her mind and where the psychic part of her comes from...

Ultimate Member

The show's second season begins tomorrow night at 8...

I'm watching on the CW app.

Ultimate Member

I just hope that Max doesn't stay gone for to terribly long and that they allow he and Liz to be together once he comes back, and can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Rosa being back...

Ultimate Member

Just going to guess on Max's reasons for saying what he said, that if he stays gone then the aligning can't happen...so he's doing it to protect everyone...though of course he'll end up back...surprise about Isobel and that Maria still doesn't know...

Ultimate Member

After last night's episode it was nice to see Jason Behr again as the soldier, since he played Max in the old show. Also seems to me that spoiling things it seems that Maria is or could be related to Max and Isobel if that other alien lady that got away was their mother, if that guy that they asked for help from was Maria's grandfather or greatgrandfather, surprised that they went as far as they did with Isobel and the baby, surprised that she didn't tell Liz about it, and seems that Max is slowly getting stronger, wonder if they waited long enough he'd fully fix himself, just hope that when he comes back they let he and Liz be together, still think that for a third season if they got one they should have Max and Liz have a baby girl, as it would open up many possible storylines for both that imho wouldn't damage either character...

BANNED

This show is under the radar, but it’s one of the best shows on TV. The theme of the show is actually not about aliens. It’s about today’s issue like immigration, race relationships and LGBTQ issues. One the main character is a macho bi-sexual cowboy, another is an illegal immigrant who owns a business, two Hispanic doctors and a half-Native American veteran who is openly gay.
    Last edited by luprki; 06-27-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Ultimate Member

You forgot about Isobel who is bi as well, and the 3-way that happened with said bi cowboy, Alex, and Maria...so far only Max and Liz are the straight ones, Rosa who knows if anything will happen between her and Isobel...

And to some degree the fact that the show is set well after high school helps the darker and more mature tone than the old show had...now I'm left to hope that they don't keep Max and Liz apart for to long in the next season if there is one, would love to see Max and Liz have a kid, a daughter to mirror Liz's own history with her mother and to do the whole mixing of the species/races kind of thing with Max being the alien and Liz human, if those military guys hated the aliens before having a kid with a human would push them even further, especially if Max is still the reborn king of a whole planet...right now I think that either he and the guy in the cave are twins or that Max is the clone or something like that rescued by Isobel's mother from being turned into another dictator...

BANNED

You’re right, I forgot about the Isobel’s bi-sexuality and the bi-sexual three-way scene, which is groundbreaking for broadcast television. Since Isabel and Michael are bi, I’m wondering is Max is also bi, maybe the aliens are a bi-sexual species.
    Hopefully the show is renewed, but one thing that’s annoying is the Liz and Max constant makeup/breakup routine, that’s getting old. I hope they either get together and stay or breakup and never get back together.
    I think Max’s double is his father who is evil, I hope we will meet his mother, who is probably living somewhere in Roswell.
    Last edited by luprki; 06-27-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Ultimate Member

I doubt that Max is bi, he's been in love with Liz and only Liz since about as far back as he can remember, and the main pairing of the show is Max and Liz, I don't see them adding somebody else into that for either aside from her ex fiancé before she finds out that he's up to no good or Max's former police partner for a short time...

I think it's who Max was cloned from and that it was like a cult or some rebel group that was grooming Max to take power, hence him being chained up for so long and it was almost like they were trying to brainwash him into doing their bidding before Isobel's mother came and freed him, then Max's double would have followed them to get Max back, but by the time that he was released from his imprisonment Max was all grown up, just hope that they don't have this other Max lock Max up and pretend to be him and have anybody believe him...

But yeah I'd rather they just put Max and Liz together and leave them together, it's fun that the actress that played Liz in the old version has directed some of the episodes, Shiri Appleby(Not sure on the spelling of her last name), and the guy that played Max in the old version has been in a few episodes playing the Maines soldier that fell for Isobel's mother and tried to help her but got buried under that shed in the end...

If this show follows the old one then Max is the reborn king of his people and almost want in the end for the aliens to go home and take Liz and Maria and Rosa with them...

BANNED

I’m glad Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr (first Max) are involved in this new version. I hope we’ll see more cast members for the old show.

Ultimate Member

I still kind of wish that we would get a Roswell 2.0 with that original group from the old shows kids going back to Roswell, Max and Liz's son and daughter twins and Michael and Maria's daughter and how all of that would play out in high school...anyway though I'm not sure that all of them would come back, there's only like four more actors then to show up and certain ones would probably be pretty hard to get imho...I'd still love for Jason and Shiri to be on camera together somehow, even if it's only like for one scene and a kind of wink/nod to the fans...

BANNED

I have to rewatch the old series. I can’t remember if Isabel (Katherine Heigl) have a child with Jesse (Adam Rodriguez).