Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Roswell

Ultimate Member

Not as far as we saw, she split up with him before she and the others left Roswell...he wanted to go with her and was fully ready to but at the last minute she said no that he had to stay so he did, Max, Michael, Isabel, Liz, Maria, and Kyle all left as Kyle left because since Max brought him back from the dead whenever his own powers showed up he thought it best to be with his own kind, something that Michael wasn't to happy about the idea of, that Kyle was now one of them...

Though if they did a continuation Jesse could always be one of the adults, or have Liz's parents have had another daughter as a big surprise, who grew up hating Max and Liz for breaking their parents hearts and getting Liz to throw her future away and all, all without knowing anything about the alien thing...

BANNED

I hope we also see the characters of Jesse and Tess in the present series.

Ultimate Member

No clue about Jesse but Tess was mentioned in the first season, just once, in the flashback episode to how Rosa died when Max and Michael and Isobel were getting their prom pictures taken together Isobel tells Max that Tess had been asking about him or something along those lines...

BANNED

I missed that, so the they know of Tess existence. She must be living out of town, I hope she comes to Roswell, as long as she don’t kill Alex.

Ultimate Member

Well there's no way to know if the Tess that Isobel mentioned is an alien at all or they just used the name as a kind of Easter egg for fans of the old show, the music at the end of the final episode of the first season was a remixed version of the old shows theme song as well...

I still like the idea of Max and Liz having a kid, a daughter, if the show keeps up the whole immigration thread then said daughter would be kind of like the DACA group or whatever but would be the mixing of the two races/species and such and would be interesting if more aliens showed up would they accept the daughter and Liz and so on and so forth...

BANNED

The Tess mentioned is definitely an easter egg, but she can still be an alien. If the show stays on long enough I’m sure Tess will eventually show up.

Ultimate Member

She could be an alien and show up later, or again just an easter egg that her name might not ever come up again, I'd rather we not get a large list of possible romances for every character, some of the characters should just be paired up and left together, I'm just hopeful that in the end we get Max/Liz and perhaps Isobel/Rosa, as Maria is like Isobel's niece or great niece...and that guy on the reservation said that Max wasn't born of some thing and not one of the alien ladies that survived the crash...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    She could be an alien and show up later, or again just an easter egg that her name might not ever come up again, I'd rather we not get a large list of possible romances for every character, some of the characters should just be paired up and left together, I'm just hopeful that in the end we get Max/Liz and perhaps Isobel/Rosa, as Maria is like Isobel's niece or great niece...and that guy on the reservation said that Max wasn't born of some thing and not one of the alien ladies that survived the crash...
    Forrest might be the new Tess and he is Michael’s soulmate, there is something mysterious about Forrest. I think he is getting close to Alex to get to Michael, just like Tess got close to Isabel to get to Max.

Ultimate Member

Then again the show does like to have a red herring here or there, so who knows about Forrest, I think that for Michael in a perfect world he might want to have both Maria and Alex...then again with Tess on the old show that was her mission to get close to Max and such...

Ultimate Member

With one of the creators of the show leaving I wonder how things will change on the show, again here's hoping they don't have the bad Max lock the good Max away and have nobody notice...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    With one of the creators of the show leaving I wonder how things will change on the show, again here's hoping they don't have the bad Max lock the good Max away and have nobody notice...
    That’s probably where the 3rd season is going. l’m all for it, because the good Max is the least interesting character in the show.

Ultimate Member

I think that they hold Max back so that he's not to powerful and that he and Liz don't go to far too soon, because really when compared to the others Max and Liz are the couple that really don't have as many built in problems and things holding them back, I think that when they get into the history of the aliens and such that Max will become a richer character...though he's my favorite as is...

BANNED

I think if they wrote good Max out the show no one care. The show got along very good in the early part of the 2nd season when he was almost nonexistent. I would rather see a lot more of bad Max. I think Nathan Parsons will be great bad guy.

Ultimate Member

I think that the first part of the second season was more giving the other characters a chance to grow a bit without Max overshadowing them, though his absence affected them all to varying degrees, Isobel can be fun without him but she's better with him around as is Michael, he needs that someone to rebel against though with all knowing that if anything happened to Max he'd still be there in a heartbeat to back him up, I just think that bad Max will tutor good Max in his powers. I still think that Max is like light years more powerful than Michael and Isobel put together, or that he has the potential to be...I just wonder how long it'll be before Liz figures out that her old boyfriend is up to no good and that the fears that Max had about her new area of study will turn out to be well founded...

If you want more Nathan Parsons he's in a cowboy movie on Netflix and the old CW show The Originals...

BANNED

I agree, Max is more powerful than Isobel and Michael, this was never a secret, he is the alpha of the three.
    But he is still a boring character. I don’t want more Nathan Parsons, I want the characters Max to be more interesting.
    As for Diego, I don’t think he’s up to no good, I think he senses something that’s not normal. I’m more worried about Forrest than Diego.