Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Roswell

Ultimate Member

I think that Diego sees a gold mine way to make money and help people and doesn't see the problem about why the existence of the aliens should be kept a secret, they're just things to him, things to be exploited for the betterment of humanity. He sees the HUGE opportunity that Liz's work could do but doesn't understand why she won't take that next step, why she's holding herself back, and I think that he's allied himself with people that won't care how they get the material for Liz's serum or whatever they'll just take what they want...

I don't view Max as boring, he's just not as wild and crazy and carefree as Michael and Isobel, who really have little to nothing tying them down to anything or anyone in comparison...

BANNED

Max is also not as wild, crazy and carefree as Liz, Rosa, Maria, Alex, Kyle, Flint and the late Noah.

Ultimate Member

Well he's grown up with the responsibility of watching over Michael and Isobel without really knowing why, and remember that line from the first season about heavy is the head that wears the crown, yeah it's from a play and all but it fits Max, so he's not supposed to be as wild and carefree as the others, and you could say that Liz needs someone steady and dependable to buffer her flightiness and crazy side...

BANNED

Max from the original series wasn’t wild and carefree either, he also wasn’t perfect and boring. He always called Isabel and Michael out when they got out of line.
    The new Max is too perfect and never calls out Isobel and Michael for their bad behaviour.
    When Liz old intelligent and handsome boyfriend came to town, Max didn’t even show any jealousy, which is strange.
    The original Max was emotional, the new Max is robotic with no emotions.
    But it’s all good

Ultimate Member

This Max has called Michael and Isobel out on their crap just like they've called him out on theirs, in the pilot Michael shows that Max had chided him repeatedly over his actions to the point that he's sick of it, he's just realizing that Michael and Isobel aren't kids anymore and he can not like what they're doing but they're adults so...Max did show that he was jealous, he just calmed down a bit and got less mad and teased Liz about it, and he didn't trust Liz's ex as that was why he blew up the lab to keep it out of anyone's hands...

This Max is 28 or so, the Max from the original show was 16 or so, very different points in life, and I don't see this Max as being robotic, he's just not as loose and carefree as Michael and Isobel, it's not a bad thing, somebody has to be the calming influence, it's almost like he knows that he's destined for something very important and serious, just that he doesn't know what that is just yet...and he's scared that he will fail...

And in the old show Liz wasn't nearly as fiery and opinionated as this version is, she was a pretty meek and mild young lady that came out of her shell to some degree because of Max, who also was not terribly outgoing much of the time...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 07-20-2020 at 07:01 PM.

BANNED

Those anyone know when season 3 starts?

Ultimate Member

Not as of yet, imho Liz's research will blow up in her face in some ways and for Max and the others the new guy is very bad news...I'm guessing that the Max that we know is some kind of genetically enhanced clone...

BANNED

Just found out, season 3 premieres July 26, 2021

BANNED

Here a good plot twist. What if Evil Max is the father of Max, Isobel and Michael. Meaning all three are half siblings.

Ultimate Member

Well when they went to the reservation they were told that Isobel and Max were not brother and sister, Isobel has a half sibling, Maria's grandmother...I think that it's far more likely that Max is some sort of genetically engineered super soldier that Kivar tried to brainwash but Michael and Isobel's mothers rebelled against him and freed Max before sneaking off on that ship but Kivar found them and crashed the ship...

BANNED

On the reservation Max and Isobel realized they didn’t have the same mother. We already know Isobel’s mother and Michael’s mother, but we don’t know Max’s mother. We also don’t know the fathers. The assumption is Evil Max is Max’s father, the question is now who is Isobel and Michael father.
    Last edited by luprki; 06-16-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Ultimate Member

On the reservation that guy told Max that he came from something not someone, which lends me to believe that he's genetically engineered to take someone elses places and has no real mother or father as we know it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    On the reservation that guy told Max that he came from something not someone, which lends me to believe that he's genetically engineered to take someone elses places and has no real mother or father as we know it...
    Isobel mother referred to Evil Max as the devil, maybe he is the actual devil of their planet.

Ultimate Member

Well remember that Isobel's ex husband, can't remember his name at the moment, called Max their planet's savior or something along those lines...I'd expect people to call the guy that brought the whole system down as being the devil or something along those lines...especially if he'd lied to them or tricked them into helping him and they thought that he wanted to make their planet freer or whatever but turned out to be a tyrant...

BANNED

Isobel’s ex name is Noah.

Questions: Why did they save little Max?
    Why did they put him in a pod along side Isobel and Michael?
    Could Max and Michael have the same mother?