Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Roswell

Ultimate Member

I think that Kivar lead a revolution against Xan or whoever the king was, perhaps his own twin brother. He said that he'd be a better leader or was jealous of Xan. Then after he killed Xan Kivar found out that being king was harder than he thought and that he couldn't keep everything going and the whole empire or kingdom or whatever fell apart. So Kivar went to his best scientists and had them create a clone of himself and/or Xan so that he could have the kid rule in his stead and order him around from the shadows. Isobel's mom and Max's mom may have been follower's of Kivar's before turning against him, believing perhaps that little Max should not be Kivar's puppet but free to live his own life...

They tried to take him and run away from Kivar but he followed them and caused the crash, think of it like people trying to get out of a cult...

Max I don't think has a mother or father, as he came from something not someone...

BANNED

My theory is Evil Max is the father of Max, Isobel and Michael. This would explain the three circles image and why it took all three to free Evil Max from his prison.
    Last edited by luprki; 06-21-2021 at 10:52 AM.

Ultimate Member

Or the evil Max likes to think of it as a three houses becoming one kind of thing, or maybe he believes that they will all follow him...

BANNED

Whatever it is, there’s some kind of a relationship or connection between the four.

BANNED

I knew something wasn’t right about Forrest.

Ultimate Member

Things in Roswell are going from back to worse...fast...for pretty much everyone...

BANNED

I wonder who’s in the coffin? My bet right now is Michael, because he wasn’t seen in Maria’s visions. I hope the show runners don’t do something stupid by killing off Michael. He’s the best and most interesting character in the show.

Ultimate Member

He could be, though yeah I don't want them to kill him off either, I just wonder how long it'll be before Liz finds out about what's happened in Roswell and is then torn whether to go back or not...

BANNED

What’s weird is Alex was heard saying in the vision we are covering up another death, that kinda make believe that no one is actually dead and it’s a phony funeral.

Ultimate Member

But someone would either have to actually die or just supposedly die for that to happen, otherwise there's nothing to cover up...

I almost wonder if in the end Max will get bad Max's heart or the two will be merged somehow or good Max will take over bad Max's body...

BANNED

Im starting to think Liz has faked her death and the Max will saw in the vision was Evil Max posing as Max.
    Either way I did see Liz or Michael in the visions

Ultimate Member

Given the shows history a misdirect would be the most likely outcome...

BANNED

That’s true, if a main character is going to die, they wouldn’t be giving hints about it.

Ultimate Member

Or they're covering up a murder again, but this time it's not just the 3 aliens doing it but everybody, also makes me wonder how long it'll be before Liz finds out about Max's heart and who is the one to tell her...

BANNED

I think one thing that is predictable is Max will get Evil Max’s heart.