Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    That was Jeansus during Red, the beloved/powerful/flawless leader. Marvel would never stray from that with her, though. She is supposed to be the best person.
    Jean is so bland now they had to completely reverse her character and make her have an attraction to Bishop.
    Cant wait for Marvel to redo Classic Xmen again and tell stories of the mutual attraction between Bishop and Jean.
    If they really wanted her to get some flavor they should have had her with Ororo.
    As for Scott just keep him away from red headed psychics who like to mess with minds and he should be cool enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Jean is so bland now they had to completely reverse her character and make her have an attraction to Bishop.
    Cant wait for Marvel to redo Classic Xmen again and tell stories of the mutual attraction between Bishop and Jean.
    If they really wanted her to get some flavor they should have had her with Ororo.
    As for Scott just keep him away from red headed psychics who like to mess with minds and he should be cool enough.
    Jean isn't lesbian or Bi. I ram eally liking all this polemic with Jean and Bishop.

All-New Member

I’d wager that Cyclops is more popular with people that read the X-Books than Wolverine and that this has been true for a long time now.
    Last edited by Lee-Sensei; 03-15-2019 at 05:11 AM.

All-New Member

Honestly, Cyclops works best in a team, but if they tried to give him a solo book, I’d bet a lot of X-Men readers would pick it up. He’s not that unpopular... at least not among the readers.

Quote Originally Posted by verden kommer til en slutt View Post
    You said it the best. Jason Mamoa is the ''cool Aquaman'' tho. Who would have seen that coming few years ago, right?
    I enjoyed that movie, but I’m still not a fan of Momoa as Aquaman. They obviously did it to push back against the idea that Aquaman is a lame superhero, but Aquaman has already proven over the decades that he’s a great hero in his own right. They were trying to fix something that wasn’t broken. All they needed to do was take the character as he is and tell compelling stories with him. The same thing is true for Cyclops. No fixinig is necessary.
    Last edited by Lee-Sensei; 03-15-2019 at 05:22 AM.