Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brohomo View Post
    make him black
    Engineering to bridge, La Forge here!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Cyclops rocked the visor first...plus Jordi was cool, he had a reading rainbow and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Cyclops rocked the visor first...plus Jordi was cool, he had a reading rainbow and everything
    Scott keeps Crashing the Enterprise
    Its always Sunny in Philadelphia theme plays
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

make him black
    He'd probably become the X-men's Steve Urkel. When faced with judgment, he'd wisely ask, "Did I do that?"
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    He'd probably become the X-men's Steve Urkel. When faced with judgment, he'd wisely ask, "Did I do that?"
    And then at night, he cosplays as a Super Fast Hedgehog.

Somewhere Pietro feels ripped off
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Hey Stefan Urkēl like was super cool
    Last edited by BroHomo; 03-11-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Amazing Member

i would turn him into something like the AoA cyclops, where he's a right hand man, who leads a team but takes order from someone. i mean, if i were cyclops, i would think that years of leading x-men and everything still isnt peachy with the world, and mutants are still dying, i would think like maybe im not the best option to lead, take a step back, and let someone else take a turn at leadership.

make someone else the leader, who makes populist decisions, spouting virtue and morals and ethics, and be loved and followed by x-men. let them follow him blindly, etc. and have that person soon make morally ambiguous decisions, etc, follow a darker path than what Marvel has done with cyclops.

cyclops will be the voice of reason among them. have the x-men and mutants elsewhere realize that horrors that theyve been doing all along.

make beast that leader or some other hypocrite xmen. lol. it should be a slow burn that leads into the Summers rebellion.

Extraordinary Member

Give him back that radio announcer job he had for one issue in the '60s.

Hey Stefan Urkēl like was super cool
    I'm not sure I would say Urkel was cool, but I was alluding to Scott's overall poor treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    And then at night, he cosplays as a Super Fast Hedgehog.

Somewhere Pietro feels ripped off
    Don't forget his odd obsession with chili-dogs and eating too many at a time.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Lightbulb

I'm not sure I would say Urkel was cool
    This is Steve Urkel
    20190311_150109.jpg
    This is Stefan Urquelle
    20190311_145742.jpg

This is Steve Urkel
    20190311_150109.jpg
    This is Stefan Urquelle
    20190311_145742.jpg
    Ah, my bad. But yeah, that's not gonna happen to Scott. In fact, whatever happened to corporal Summers?
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Give him back that radio announcer job he had for one issue in the '60s.

Scott could have a podcast called "Mutant Resistance" tbh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    i would turn him into something like the AoA cyclops, where he's a right hand man, who leads a team but takes order from someone. i mean, if i were cyclops, i would think that years of leading x-men and everything still isnt peachy with the world, and mutants are still dying, i would think like maybe im not the best option to lead, take a step back, and let someone else take a turn at leadership.
    He's already there, though. But since Logan can't lead alone, they're sharing and Wolverine gets to call him "fearless leader" mockingly every issue.

make someone else the leader, who makes populist decisions, spouting virtue and morals and ethics, and be loved and followed by x-men. let them follow him blindly, etc. and have that person soon make morally ambiguous decisions, etc, follow a darker path than what Marvel has done with cyclops.
    That was Jeansus during Red, the beloved/powerful/flawless leader. Marvel would never stray from that with her, though. She is supposed to be the best person.

Cyclops will be the voice of reason among them. have the x-men and mutants elsewhere realize that horrors that theyve been doing all along.

make beast that leader or some other hypocrite xmen. lol. it should be a slow burn that leads into the Summers rebellion.
    People already parrot enough the idea that other X-Men were character assassinated for the good of Cyclops, can't imagine that going well.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post

cyclops will be the voice of reason among them. have the x-men and mutants elsewhere realize that horrors that theyve been doing all along.

We've had that with Storm, Kitty and Jean already and it's pretty much lead to disaster from Scott, or at the very least Alex's perspective.

And I can't stress this enough. Scott may have been the overall leader for a number of years but Storm's been a leader, if not the leader, for many years herself. It's not like Scott's dominated the position because you have to consider how long Charles was in direct control.

GIve him some of the Pheonix powers back.