Default Logan and Kitty story upcoming by Claremont?

Probably a marvel presents story..
    06B7F8E4-1297-451E-93F1-26E518A0DA07.jpg

lord claremont please come save mystique
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Nice to see Claremont still doing some stories here & there for Marvel. And whatever he does would look more interesting than Liefeld's Major X. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-17-2019 at 06:33 PM.

A story by Chris Claremont featuring Wolverine and Kitty Pryde? I could totally get behind that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Probably a marvel presents story..
    He's doing a Nightcrawler Marvel Comics Presents story, iirc. I wonder if he'll get to do a second one.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

It's a one-shot called Wolverine: Exit Wounds.
    https://www.newsarama.com/44313-clar...wolverine.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

After months of Hush, Gyl and me joking about the cooking theory involving Wolverine Hot Claws, this page are kind of amusing, the art looks good and of course Samurai Cowboy Logan is always cool.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Logan in a cowboy hat cutting up a duck, as only he can. This looks like it's going to be fun.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Very excited for Our Lord Claremont and Salvador working together again, plus Sam Kieth's Wolverine is always a treat.

Perhaps with this Marvel will re-print the hard to find Kitty Pryde and Wolverine tpb which this story ties into.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if I don't get a Sabretooth vs Wolverine in this one shot. Looking forward to Larry Hama's writing, Sam Kieth art and curious about Claremont's story
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

I just found out that cover by Ryan Stegman is from a comission done some years ago. DAMMIT!
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    After months of Hush, Gyl and me joking about the cooking theory involving Wolverine Hot Claws, this page are kind of amusing, the art looks good and of course Samurai Cowboy Logan is always cool.
    The cooking theory is redeemed, thank you Claremont

Quote Originally Posted by ArminTamzarian View Post
    Perhaps with this Marvel will re-print the hard to find Kitty Pryde and Wolverine tpb which this story ties into.
    Yeah it's a shame that this hardcover was never reprinted, but if you're interested Marvel recently released the Uncanny X-Men Masterworks volume 11 which collects several Uncanny X-Men issue, an annual, the X-Men/Alpha Flight mini and the Kitty Pryde and Wolverine mini.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Master...2951273&sr=8-1

It's a Masterworks so it's not cheap but at least it's cheaper than the price of the original hardcover on the secondary market.

I still hope that Marvel will release the Uncanny X-Men Masterworks volume 12 early next year so we can get the Uncanny X-Men Omnibus volume 4 by the end of 2020.