Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But people still think it was wrong of Kitty to throw that idiot of the mansion LOL.
    She let him rot on prison. I still think it was a bit too extreme

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    You are a frakking poet, bless you. Now can we have a continuation to the remix of ignition?
    It's the remix to Ignition
    Mothervine was mass terrorism
    Alex is harassing Scotty
    Should join R Kelly in prison
    All his opinions are dumb
    Designs his costumes while drunk
    It's the freaking weekend baby
    Mutants gotta hustle and run
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So when Madrox asked if this team had a psychic, why not ask Karma to try extracting the information from the dupe?

She's done it before by possessing people.
    Not edgy enough?

So when Madrox asked if this team had a psychic, why not ask Karma to try extracting the information from the dupe?

Was about to ask if she xan use her powers while TO'd.
    Next coupla pages, she attempted to read DB's mind

So I'm going tk guess either those powers are just for show, DB has some sort of psychic dampner on all the bots, or it was just needlessly edgy.

Will reread just to be sure.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mah gurl Thumbelina better be in the next issue with the MLF... S'all I'm saying.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I didn't think it was possible for any writer to make he like Havok even less, but Rosenberg sure did bring the heat.
    Well maybe Alex was the wrong one to say it but it needed to be said. After all that happened between Scott and the X-men, all the bad blood, the idea that they just fall back in line and start blindly following him again is terrible. Already Logan is saying fearless leader and no one else having any input in the direction of the team. So I see nothing wrong with Alex telling Scott that he won't let him take the X-men down a bad road. Someone had to say it and make it clear that the days of the X-army and General Summers are over. No more blindly following whatever Cyclops wants to do or thinks is best.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Mah gurl Thumbelina better be in the next issue with the MLF... S'all I'm saying.
    She's no part of the new incarnation, so forget that now.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Well maybe Alex was the wrong one to say it but it needed to be said. After all that happened between Scott and the X-men, all the bad blood, the idea that they just fall back in line and start blindly following him again is terrible. Already Logan is saying fearless leader and no one else having any input in the direction of the team. So I see nothing wrong with Alex telling Scott that he won't let him take the X-men down a bad road. Someone had to say it and make it clear that the days of the X-army and General Summers are over. No more blindly following whatever Cyclops wants to do or thinks is best.
    We can not allow Cyclops to do crazy things like attacking US military bases, that's the stuff of mutant terrorists, not X-Men

BANNED

Possession is different from telepathy.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Xi%27...nh_(Earth-616)

Telepathy: Xi'an has limited to moderate telepathic and empathic capabilities which were never truly touched upon by Professor Xavier. She's received some training with Emma Frost in that regard but her psychic prowess was nowhere near that of the White Queen's.

Like most telepaths, Karma can read an individual's thoughts and feelings, sift through memories, or discharge mental blasts to overwhelm opponents. It's been speculated Karma's possession abilities stem not as a her core mutation but a sub-power of which her other mental abilities take in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    She's no part of the new incarnation, so forget that now.
    Neither was Hope or Banshee. It is definitely possible.

Sounds like an X-Army is needed more than ever at this point.

General Summers to the rescue yet again because complain and whine as they may no one else really has a better idea of what they should be doing to help mutants.

They seemed content with lying and dying before Scott rose up from the grave. That's exactly how Scott became the uncontested leader of the X-Men in the first place. There's nothing worse than a complainer with no solution so Alex can go kick rocks tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Possession is different from telepathy.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Xi%27...nh_(Earth-616)

Telepathy: Xi'an has limited to moderate telepathic and empathic capabilities which were never truly touched upon by Professor Xavier. She's received some training with Emma Frost in that regard but her psychic prowess was nowhere near that of the White Queen's.

Like most telepaths, Karma can read an individual's thoughts and feelings, sift through memories, or discharge mental blasts to overwhelm opponents. It's been speculated Karma's possession abilities stem not as a her core mutation but a sub-power of which her other mental abilities take in the background.
    It literally says she can sift through memories

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But people still think it was wrong of Kitty to throw that idiot of the mansion LOL.
    Plus...Kitty makes a legit point. Why the hell should she trust Alex right after almost taking over the world? Taking students whose lives she’s literally in charge of protecting??? And Colossus is a child predator. Astonishing X-Men tried so hard to make Alex and Piotr “cool” by “dissing that b*tch headmistress Kitty!”

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We can not allow Cyclops to do crazy things like attacking US military bases, that's the stuff of mutant terrorists, not X-Men
    Schism!Logan: “Scott’s attacking police stations and rescuing imprisoned mutants? He’s gonna cause the Mutant Apocalypse!”

also Logan: “We should attack the ONE’s government base and rescue imprisoned mutants.”

Scott: "Okay, Alex! How should we handle all this?"

Alex: "It's friggin' simple! Just launch missiles all over the country! Then they'll have to stop hating and fearing us!"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

It's a damn shame Cyclops is the only one that actually does something, then. He should leave the X-Men fend for themselves aimlessly. It would be OOC, but it would satisfy the delusion this forum has that he was and still is a dictator.

Also, the issue starts with him making a proposal and saying he's perfectly fine if they don't want to go along. But don't let what happened in the issue that we're discussing get in front of the headcanon. Cyclops is the WORSSSST.