Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    That was post-Axis Inverted-Havok.
    So the Washington DC rally was secretly evil? What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So the Washington DC rally was secretly evil? What's your point?
    Well like Tyke to Rightclops, Havok probably doesn't look well on InvertHavok.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think Alex is trying to remind Scott that while they really shouldn't murder Dark Beast, what else can they do with him?

I mean, no, seriously, there's really nothing else you can do with him.
    Turn him over to one of those cure agency's and let him disappear...?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Guess we all were wrong in thinking Sunspot would be leading the MLF. Now we can start guessing again how Sunspot will re-enter the X-verse.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 03-06-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think Alex is trying to remind Scott that while they really shouldn't murder Dark Beast, what else can they do with him?

I mean, no, seriously, there's really nothing else you can do with him.
    Probably right about that but you can’t really dispose of dark beast and not be starting on a darker path. Maybe Havok just sucks at making an argument lol. Personally if I was Scott I would be annoyed to be woken up for that lol.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

I won't let you do it, Scott! I won't let you take the X-Men back to a time when they were doing their jobs while I, Alex Summers, was rejecting my mutant identity and then engaging in global bioterrorism! I WON'T!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Spectacular Member

Why not kill dark beast ? I never understood the hero’s don’t kill argument. Is the: put him in jail so that he can escape and kill and torture again and again, really so much more better?? There is a death penalty in most states yet in 80 years of marvel comics has there ever been a villain that has gotten a death penalty and actually died because he/she got executed ? Maybe it’s time , marvel !!

Dark Beast has been resurrected so many times that I question that killing him would work.

As I said in the other thread, it is ironic that Havok, who has just been rescued by raiding a US military base in which he was locked up by terrorism and tortured, starts giving warnings to Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Dark Beast has been resurrected so many times that I question that killing him would work.

As I said in the other thread, it is ironic that Havok, who has just been rescued by raiding a US military base in which he was locked up by terrorism and tortured, starts giving warnings to Scott.
    A lobotomy maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Guess we all were wrong in thinking Sunspot would be leading the MLF. Now we can start guessing again how Sunspot will re-enter the X-verse.
    Zombie Banshee doesn't strike me as leadership material and he rejoins the X-men. It is still a safe guess for Sunspot leading the MLF but much lower odds now

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Zombie Banshee doesn't strike me as leadership material and he rejoins the X-men. It is still a safe guess for Sunspot leading the MLF but much lower odds now
    Yes, I thought it would be Sunspot but now I don't know

Now what I'm thinking is that the X-Men that is going to die is not going to be Havok, it's going to be Hope, if only because Rosenberg wants to be able to write "Hope is dead" as if it were something poetic.
    Last edited by Glio; 03-07-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Now what I'm thinking is that the X-Men that is going to die is not going to be Havok, it's going to be Hope, if only because Rosenberg wants to be able to write "Hope is dead" as if it were something poetic.
    If this happens, I will personally ensure that Rosenberg wins multiple Eisners.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

lame... Rossenberg didn't even try to make a good story. It was not terrible but there is no intent behind the story. It is absolutely meaningless.

Yes, I thought it would be Sunspot but now I don't know

Hope dying makes sense, Jean Grey is around and OG cable is dead,They don't use the other "lights". Her messiah role is done and isn't needed. She really doesn't serve a big purpose to the X-men I think her dying and symbolically closing era wouldn't be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Hope dying makes sense, Jean Grey is around and OG cable is dead,They don't use the other "lights". Her messiah role is done and isn't needed. She really doesn't serve a big purpose to the X-men I think her dying and symbolically closing era wouldn't be that bad.
    It's a bit of a stretch to tag Hope as "one of their own" when it comes to an X-Man dying, though. Hope has kept her distance since IvX, and only really associated with the X-Men after Cable's death, during the GenHope run (and even then spent most of the time keeping apart with her team). But then, this is also the X-Office era that sold Mimic's death as one of the "original" X-Men dying, so I guess we shouldn't put it past them.