Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Hope dying makes sense, Jean Grey is around and OG cable is dead,They don't use the other "lights". Her messiah role is done and isn't needed. She really doesn't serve a big purpose to the X-men I think her dying and symbolically closing era wouldn't be that bad.
    Rosenberg has already killed too many teenagers for my taste for shock value, killing Hope... Meh.

Although yes, in his mind it would make sense. Especially with the directive that the X-men can not be old, I suppose they may want to get rid of Scott's granddaughter.

Even if I hate this, I'm probably hitting it and they're killing her so they can send the X-men back to the 90s even more.

PD: They can even make Wolverine angry by saying "That's why we can not take teenagers on missions" to reopen Schism's wounds and continue with the "Scott was wrong" narrative.

It makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Glio; 03-07-2019 at 05:14 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Although yes, in his mind it would make sense. Especially with the directive that the X-men can not be old, I suppose they may want to get rid of Scott's granddaughter.

Hope is probably the one to die.

After all, we can't have a grand-daughter who is older than Scott's teenage son who is still single.

BANNED

Y'all are wrong, Rosenberg is clearly building up to a Havok heroic sacrifice
    "It should have been me"
    "You won't turn the X-Men back into what we were at the end"
    He'll be to Cyclops what Kurt was to Wolverine during Second Coming. His death is what will send everyone nearly over the edge and make them reconsider Scott's boyscout antics.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Y'all are wrong, Rosenberg is clearly building up to a Havok heroic sacrifice
    "It should have been me"
    "You won't turn the X-Men back into what we were at the end"
    He'll be to Cyclops what Kurt was to Wolverine during Second Coming. His death is what will send everyone nearly over the edge and make them reconsider Scott's boyscout antics.
    I'm 50/50. Whatever it is, a Summers will die.

By the way, I think Havok was referring to Scott's X-Men, not "we". Havok does not want revolutionary Scott , he wants the boyscout.

And at the same time he wants to kill Dark Beast.

I do not know what the fuck Havok wants to be honest.
    Last edited by Glio; 03-07-2019 at 06:23 AM.

I wanna know wtf Vulcan is doing on the list. Is he alive again and only Scott knowing it?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Vulcan faked his death to avoid paying child support.

Also this was a very safe issue. Can't wait to deal with Kwannon fans next issue. smh.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I wanna know wtf Vulcan is doing on the list. Is he alive again and only Scott knowing it?
    Nah, he is dead. To deal with a resurrected Vuclan, Scott might need the help of Black Bolt.

It would be uncomfortably interesting.

Wait, I can see it now-- Rahne dies, with her last words penned by the master Rosenberg being...

"Aye cannae fookin beleev dis, sum1 dew sumthin' aboot dis, aaaaaaaahhhh, Cykeclopes succs btw"

*dies*
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I won't let you do it, Scott! I won't let you take the X-Men back to a time when they were doing their jobs while I, Alex Summers, was rejecting my mutant identity and then engaging in global bioterrorism! I WON'T!
    I didn't think it was possible for any writer to make he like Havok even less, but Rosenberg sure did bring the heat.

BANNED

But people still think it was wrong of Kitty to throw that idiot of the mansion LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Maybe it doesn’t have to do with Vulcan directly but something to do with his absence?

He says in the issue these are "problems" and since the New Mutants are on the list we know that this doesn't just mean "people to punch." It could be that Vulcan has some fringe group of supporters still shuffling around or something in the shadows as a result of his actions that they'll need to check on.

Still bugs me that Rahne has longer hair. I keep thinking she looks like Hope/Jean in every frame.

Scott clearly was just aware that he was going to become Big Boss soon. He actually meant to write Vulcan Raven.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wait, I can see it now-- Rahne dies, with her last words penned by the master Rosenberg being...

"Aye cannae fookin beleev dis, sum1 dew sumthin' aboot dis, aaaaaaaahhhh, Cykeclopes succs btw"

*dies*
    You are a frakking poet, bless you. Now can we have a continuation to the remix of ignition?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

So when Madrox asked if this team had a psychic, why not ask Karma to try extracting the information from the dupe?

She's done it before by possessing people.