Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Yeah, i am waiting for Bashee also... i hope the poor guy gets some actual dialogue... and character development .
    Yes, the return of Banshee is what most interests me about the next issue too. I can't understand why he's with the MLF after the end of Astonishing. He is the one member of the All New All Different team that has the most potential still to be realised. Should be interesting to see how he interacts with Cyclops and Wolverine, he was sometimes the one who made peace between them. Interesting also to see him with Emma Frost and Mystique again.

I'm enjoying this so far. Obviously it isn't perfect, but it's fun, that's what comics should be about. I think there's a chance that in ten years we could be talking about it as a classic run if it develops as well as I hope (pun definitely intended).

Although we "know" that they are the bad ones, MLF seems basically the only option that any mutant who wanted to oppose the vaccine had.

Like, when Scott made the call, only Logan showed up. Before that, the MLF may have seemed the best option for Hope and Banshee but then decide to abandon them and join the X-men. The only alternative would be Brotherhood with Exodus and we do not know what he is doing, he can be worse than MLF.

Incredible Member

Yeah, but I took his speech at the end of Astonishing to mean he was going off on his own for a while, to see if the wind would still have him, I think he said. I must have misinterpreted it I suppose.

MLF interest me too because I don't think they're entirely bad anymore, after all what they're doing is for mutant rights. Also of interest is Stryfe returning and how they react to that.

How Dani is both in Uncanny and Prisioner X?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Yeah, but I took his speech at the end of Astonishing to mean he was going off on his own for a while, to see if the wind would still have him, I think he said. I must have misinterpreted it I suppose.

MLF interest me too because I don't think they're entirely bad anymore, after all what they're doing is for mutant rights. Also of interest is Stryfe returning and how they react to that.
    Yes, not bad, but rather being a kind of X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    It's a mystery, we'll find out

Mighty Member

Why are they hiding at Harry’s if the sub floors of Xavier are still there? They lived there during the time of the x-tinction agenda and everything was operational.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Why are they hiding at Harry’s if the sub floors of Xavier are still there? They lived there during the time of the x-tinction agenda and everything was operational.
    Because everyone knows the sub floors exist and are probably watching the estate, but no one would suspect the X-men are hiding out in a bar.

Having Magik on the team really is a little irrelevant where they have the base. Have they recently limited her teleportation or something?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    This article has a theory

https://www.cbr.com/age-of-x-man-moonstar-mystery/

BANNED

Banshee and Hope might actually be fighting the X-Men rather than joining them. Is that a sonic blast coming at Cyclops?

Uncanny X-Men 15 variant cover

Last edited by jalsrix; 03-10-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Banshee and Hope might actually be fighting the X-Men rather than joining them. Is that a sonic blast coming at Cyclops?

Uncanny X-Men 15 variant cover

Loving that Banshee cover!

Has Banshee ever used hidsonic blast as if it were a sniper rifle? Because on the following covers Scott seems to have lost an eye.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

This is embarrassing for Scott. He canonically has been obsessed with Sean since the Byrne/ Cockrum years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    This is embarrassing for Scott. He canonically has been obsessed with Sean since the Byrne/ Cockrum years.
    Reminds me of the good old days.

Are the Hellions also infected?

19B3BA4D-0022-4CC6-B544-89C69FFF78C6.jpg