Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Who wants to interact with people who have nothing better to do then to constantly **** on everything?
    Like people who have nothing better to do than to **** on other posters?
    yea I have no idea who'd want to interact with people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    He has been with her since. I remember a scene where she did her Jean Grey impersonation for him.
    You mean X2? Not sure if that's canon.

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    So the big reveal wasn't that Xavier knew all along that mutants were inhumans?
    Guess it'll come later ..
    Maybe that its his darkest secret.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    You mean X2? Not sure if that's canon.
    No in the comics. He met her at a hotel and I barely remember the panel. He was a little pissy about it.

BANNED

Why on Earth Xavier was married to Mystik?
    When did that happened?

No in the comics. He met her at a hotel and I barely remember the panel. He was a little pissy about it.
    Oh that took place in his solo book way back right? Spiral later got involved in that arc as I recall.

She Hulk's ignorance of AvX events and Mystique aside, I really enjoyed this.
    There were a plethora of comical moments and lots of fun character beats.

There were a few minor artistic "oops" along the way -- Scott's disappearing and reappearing chest hair, Ali's disappearing eye make up, --- but other than that, I found it very strong and aesthetically pleasing.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, sounds about right.

At this point, it looks like Xavier boldly went where everyone's already been.

Lol this pacing. By the end of the next issue they'll probably still be in that office going through the will followed by a full issue of them bickering over useless things. This issue was worth it for that one mutant procreation line though that was funny. Oh and for seeing Dazzler cosplay as Tank Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Bendis sure likes his shock value. Just like with the Dark Beast reveal, it will probably make no sense either.
    Not kidding - I already forgot about that reveal. Thus the value of shock... doesn't have long term merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Lol this pacing. By the end of the next issue they'll probably still be in that office going through the will followed by a full issue of them bickering over useless things. This issue was worth it for that one mutant procreation line though that was funny. Oh and for seeing Dazzler cosplay as Tank Girl.
    Had Dazzler been fully unveiled or was this random via off panel stuff? I've been following the books but it's clear to me now I'm tuning out.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Not kidding - I already forgot about that reveal. Thus the value of shock... doesn't have long term merit.
    That's because Bendis likes to drop storylines at the drop of a hat so he can pick them up later when it makes no sense. He'll do a big reveal then push the reset button next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Had Dazzler been fully unveiled or was this random via off panel stuff? I've been following the books but it's clear to me now I'm tuning out.
    Before this issue? I think they showed her cutting her hair and having a breakdown before because of what Mystique did to her. This issue was just like "Hey i look totally different...No questions or comments? Good. "

Spectacular Member

The only person who will take this as something other than super skeevy: Bobby and Logan, or funny, everyone else once they think about it will be Dazzler.

I wonder how she'll feel about Xavier now?

The only person who will take this as something other than super skeevy: Bobby and Logan, or funny, everyone else once they think about it will be Dazzler.

I wonder how she'll feel about Xavier now?
    Well she spent a year killing Xaviers so she's probably glad he's not around for her to kill again.