Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

This would have never happened if not for First Class and DoFP.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Amazing Member

Maybe Xavier has a fetish for weird people. Scottish Accents, Space Birds, now Blue Ladies. ( Don't know if Gabby has anything weird, but who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Actually meant that the other way around, I know a lot more about the movies than the comics. Did they have on-again off-again romance in the comics that could have lead to this?
    Nope. However, Xavier did have a bit of a romance with Moira, whom Mystique gutted like a freshly-caught fish.

So Kurt, Scott, rogue, Xavier Jr, gorden creed, legion, raze are all family and step brothers and sister's

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So Kurt, Scott, rogue, Xavier Jr, gorden creed, legion, raze are all family and step brothers and sister's
    How is Scott in the mix?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    This would have never happened if not for First Class and DoFP.
    I don't see how. Of all the romantic interests Mystique had in those movies Xavier was the only one that didn't reciprocate in any way. Not that their relationship was ever explicitly romantic (see an above post) but there were some... Potential lines from her in First Class.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Slow pacing but a fun read

Emma Frost was Gold
    JGS (except Rachel) continue to be royal douchebags
    - Yeah Beast, your knowledge of the Phoenix is so vast that you can dismiss the most successful wielder of it and dismiss her.

Actually as I stated earlier, does Mystique now own the JGS? Seriously, if she's married to Xavier and he owned the land that the JGS is on then that could mean that she has ownership of the school.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

other than the reveal about raven being hilarious.

xavier's words at the end were ominous. about how he has a secret about what they really are...

BANNED

I believe Bendis got the idea of Prof X marrying Mystique from the x-men movies.

Ultimate Member

Not really. They're surrogate siblings in the films, so he couldn't have gotten to there. For him to be taking ideas from the movie, Bendis would have had her secretely be married to Magneto or something like that.

BANNED

Well there we go, Xavier was a idiot good thing Cyclops killed him instant redemption

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    I'm somewhere between amused and exasperated.

Amused because really that revelation is kind of hilarious and I will very likely be entertained by what's to come. Exasperated because without even reading the next issues I know which side will get the short end of the stick (again) narrative wise. The pace is still awful also. Three issues to read a testament ? Come on.

Overall, it was a fun read.
    Anka said this arc is 5 issues.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Actually as I stated earlier, does Mystique now own the JGS? Seriously, if she's married to Xavier and he owned the land that the JGS is on then that could mean that she has ownership of the school.
    I'd be surprised if she is outright given the school in some way but could see her coming around sometime and wanting a piece of it, perhaps using the will as leverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    xavier's words at the end were ominous. about how he has a secret about what they really are...
    It's happening guyz

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Not really. They're surrogate siblings in the films, so he couldn't have gotten to there. For him to be taking ideas from the movie, Bendis would have had her secretely be married to Magneto or something like that.
    Ok. You have a point. I forgot about that detail. Thanks.