Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

I love how they let in tenuous x-men like Dazzler and Firestar into the will reading. All they needed was Forbush Man and maybe a few Morlocks hanging out in the back of the panel.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    I love how they let in tenuous x-men like Dazzler and Firestar into the will reading. All they needed was Forbush Man and maybe a few Morlocks hanging out in the back of the panel.
    I'm not even convinced they noticed Dazzler was in the room. Nobody addressed her directly in the entire issue.

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

What a odd thing to put at the start of a will.
    “I am Charles. I am dead. All previous wills are revoke. I declare that I am married.”
    Seems like a sloppy will forgery to me; Mystique doing no doubt. But still I can’t wait to see their powerful offspring bad guy that will appear in a future arch.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Wolverine was with' Mystique back before he had Adamantium. Back before anyone knew what a mutant was.

That's not true. At least as recent as Wolverine v.1, 51.

Is there really no CANCEL POST feature?

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    No in the comics. He met her at a hotel and I barely remember the panel. He was a little pissy about it.
    This was the scene, from issue 51.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

well at least the X-men were acting like an actual family again this issue. Dysfunctional, but still a geedee family.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    Lol this pacing. By the end of the next issue they'll probably still be in that office going through the will followed by a full issue of them bickering over useless things. This issue was worth it for that one mutant procreation line though that was funny. Oh and for seeing Dazzler cosplay as Tank Girl.
    Tank Girl cosplay redesign would have been a massive step up from what we got. Tank Girl had flair, and Dazzler possess a lot of similar characteristics of a Jamie Hewlett protagonist anyhow. Anka should have gone full retard and made her look like Eris from the new WW book or something a little less...flat. Here's hoping she rotates her outfits out nearly every issue the way Alison Blaire usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePriest View Post
    The only person who will take this as something other than super skeevy: Bobby and Logan, or funny, everyone else once they think about it will be Dazzler.

I wonder how she'll feel about Xavier now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well she spent a year killing Xaviers so she's probably glad he's not around for her to kill again.
    I really hope that there's a reveal that X-treme X-men was actually an advanced training scenario created by Xavier specifically for Dazzler because he wanted her to be the X-man to take him out as a failsafe if he got all Onslaught again.

And it's kind of bull that Psylocke and Northstar werent there and Firestar was. How was it ok for the Amazing and JGSHL cast to be there and not the adjectiveless cast? It would have reunited Dazzler with Northstar but i guess he was too busy pnp'ing MGH with Kyle to make it to the reading.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    I just don't get why Dazzler thought she was invited to the reading of the will. Did Xavier ever say a word to her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I think they met exactly once during her first appearance. I'm surprised Dazzler even remembers him and gives a crumpet. She used to have a part-time job killing alternate Xaviers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Spider-Fan View Post
    Here's the actual letter:

Attachment 7107

Just shows that even the classics have their critics.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I think they met exactly once during her first appearance. I'm surprised Dazzler even remembers him and gives a crumpet. She used to have a part-time job killing alternate Xaviers.

Well this is a funny pair of curious statements.

"I'm surprised she even remembers him"
    and
    "She use to have a part-time job killing alternate Xaviers"

I mean, if that was her most recent full time job -- I'd say she's VERY familiar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Did it matter?

Dazzler: "They found us"

Since when did she have a beef with the JGS?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    since they tried to kiss SHIELD's feet.

emma should have told firestar to get lost.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post

Emma probably forgot who or what Firestar was, and just ignored her.

Spectacular Member

Did it matter?

Well, it appears as though ninety percent of them had a romantic relationship with the woman who ruined her life. She may also be irrationally loyal to the people who saved her and offered her help first.

Her outward appearance may signal that she's kind of messed up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'm not even convinced they noticed Dazzler was in the room. Nobody addressed her directly in the entire issue.
    Was it just me or did Dazzler's "They found us" to Gold team kinda make her sound like a tool what with her being the last one to join and really only being there because Mystique messed up her life. She seemed like that one person who chimes in with "Yea!" in response to someone's speech about something they aren't even a part of to try to sound cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post

Not really, when dazzler/mystique first showed up in WaTXM they were just as hostile as NXS. Even BMB had the JGS hostile torwards sheild.

Did it matter?

She didn't, but she knows that Scott and the others are fugitives -- that was her whole SHIELD recruitment purpose. She was supposed to find and capture Scott and his people.
    She knew they were hiding, and she probably ASKED the JGI.
    Thus "So, you.....found us" is applicable.

Additionally, I interpreted the "So, you... found us" with the pause, as her being a little bit like "WTF" because of all her effort in finding them, and now the JGI did it so easily. haha.
    Last edited by Fokken; 07-31-2014 at 11:44 AM.