Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I'm calling it raven help Xavier start the x-men or was Xavier first x-men

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    Apparently they were sort of close in that Mystique mini, but I'm not too sure on that.
    She's was Xavier's super spy.

Edit: the last line in the issue was ominous. I figured he'd mention his son Xavier jr or the new mutant we're seeing now who feels like another nitro from WaTXM cartoon.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 07-30-2014 at 07:31 AM.

I wonder if this adds some context to the conversation Mystique had with Teen Scott in All New X-Men #7.
    Where she talked about how much she respected Xavier and how he treated her like a person.

Or is this whole will thing just Mystique screwing with the X-Men yet again.
    It's not like she couldn't pose as Xavier to go make a new will and record a holo recording.
    I wonder what mission Holo Mystique, I mean Holo "Xavier", is gonna send the X-Men on for her; I mean "him".
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    Lol it better not be Inhumans, that would end whatever suspicions I have about Marvel.
    The actual line isb"The story of how this came to be," not 'you.''This' being the new all-powerful mutant that Xavier decided not to mention.

Amazing Member

Anka's art... wow. The glow red glow illuminating from Cyclops' costume was sick.

Not sure who anyone is that surprised over him being married to Mystique. Anyone who reads ANXM knows they have a son together, so it's not too far fetched to believe they tied the knot. My guess is he thought he was marrying Moira, but later discovered it was Mystique.

Either way, the cliffhanger ending is a bit predictable. What was surprising was that the will even started to get read.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    This would have never happened if not for First Class and DoFP.
    It's not First Class or DoFP. It's Bendis recycling his Ulti. Mystique and Ult. Xavier character relationship. If it's a sexy mutant female, then Ult. Xavier has bedded her.

BANNED

So... what about THIS marriage, BMB? :/

Marvel Fanfare v1 No 40
    Last edited by DDD; 07-30-2014 at 07:37 AM.

the x-men as we know them are over.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    Oh good lord. I need a drink. How many times has Mystique been an X-Man only to betray the X-Men, namely Rogue, and tried to get them all killed. Mystique, Lady Mastermind, Sabretooth, and Gambit betrayed the X-Men to Sinister in Blinded by the Light, which was a direct lead in to the huge Messiah War crossover event. Really? Even in Bendis' own narrative, Mystique has used Dazzler as a pharmacy for MGH and has been out to make things worse for the X-Men. Since when does Xavier have an intimate relationship with Mystique anyw....oh ****.

I forgot, Bendis created Ultimate Mystique. Both Ultimate Emma Frost and Ultimate Mystique were both intimate lovers to Ultimate Xavier. Ult. Mystique even refused to work for Ult. Magneto because she knew he would harm Ult. Xavier and mutant kind. Bendis' Ult. Mystique was a rather basic bitch, with no real interest in anything other than living a normal life.

Ult. Xavier named his cat after Ult. Mystique. Oh lord, Bendis is recycling his Ultimate X-Men material.
    Bendis never wrote Ultimate Mystique, that was Vaughn. Also Mystique only portrayed the X-Men in Messiah Complex because it was the path the Destiny diaries told her to take in order to heal Rogue of her prior diseases and mental state. She was more in character in that event than she has been as of lately.

Though I do agree that Bendis is doing all this for pure shock value and not substance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post

I forgot, Bendis created Ultimate Mystique. Both Ultimate Emma Frost and Ultimate Mystique were both intimate lovers to Ultimate Xavier.
    So Ultimate line rewrote all of the powerful enemy women as ex girl friends? So much for UXM's legacy of feminism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Kurt's family tree is becoming just as complicated/messed up as the Summers or Maximoff's.
    Makes you wonder which one has it worse...

Bendis sure likes his shock value. Just like with the Dark Beast reveal, it will probably make no sense either.

BANNED

I wonder what will be revealed next. How about Mystique left Prof X upon knowing that Charles and Magneto have a relationship. Hahahaha. Joke!

I wonder how long they've been married, because there is a good chance that she's cheated on Xavier with Logan.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

they've been married ever since the two of them found out they are all inhumans.