Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I hate to be that guy but I can't see that working since she went to a hospital to give birth. If it were that easy to shift stuff around, the whole birthing process would be way to easy for Mystique. And now I have some really gross visuals going through my head.
    I reckon she could shift the it around a little bit.
    Or at least move the other vital organs out of the way so it has more room to sit comfortably and without creating a bump.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    I reckon she could shift the it around a little bit.
    Or at least move the other vital organs out of the way so it has more room to sit comfortably and without creating a bump.
    Makes sense except with that much control she shouldn't be giving birth in a hospital.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Makes sense except with that much control she shouldn't be giving birth in a hospital.

Ha! True that

Well, maybe is that moving a baby around and actually getting it out are two different things.

All-New Member

It has probably never really been discussed, but am I the only reader that has noticed over the years, that Mystique has untapped matter manipulating abilities, seeing how she changes her clothing too fit her Shape-Shiftings, she obviously can manipulate all forms of matter outside of herself potentially, telekinetic hmm... something too make you go hmm. Fin

Quote Originally Posted by Kode View Post
    It has probably never really been discussed, but am I the only reader that has noticed over the years, that Mystique has untapped matter manipulating abilities, seeing how she changes her clothing too fit her Shape-Shiftings, she obviously can manipulate all forms of matter outside of herself potentially, telekinetic hmm... something too make you go hmm. Fin
    I look at her as a Morph type character from Exiles. She doesn't actually manipulate all forms of matter but her body isn't really like skeletal and vascular and blah blah medical jargon. I think of her as an organic T-1000.(yes yes very dated)

Of course when you break it down like that you have to wonder how exactly does she procreate but hey there's probably some middle ground of shifting bones, muscle, and skin to practically changing everything.

You know what? Never you mind cuz now my head hurts
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

I look at her as a Morph type character from Exiles. She doesn't actually manipulate all forms of matter but her body isn't really like skeletal and vascular and blah blah medical jargon. I think of her as an organic T-1000.(yes yes very dated)

Of course when you break it down like that you have to wonder how exactly does she procreate but hey there's probably some middle ground of shifting bones, muscle, and skin to practically changing everything.

You know what? Never you mind cuz now my head hurts
    I never really understood how she could change colors. I understand how someone would be able to change their shape, bone density etc. but the whole changing colors thing I never understood.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    I never really understood how she could change colors. I understand how someone would be able to change their shape, bone density etc. but the whole changing colors thing I never understood.
    I always thought that she is naturally naked and makes clothes out of her skin. The ability to change her color in intricate ways is similar to how cuttlefish, chameleons and other animals in nature do it. She is very practiced and skilled at what she does. I just want to know if she can mimic someone down to their DNA. Was she impregnated as Moira when Xavier Jr. was conceived? Would he be Proteus' half brother? Or is he really Mystique's? And, why was she so disgusted with herself after giving birth to him? So many questions. Now, is it stated that she is currently Charles' wife or that they were married at one point in the past? If they were married at the time he died, when did it happen and why? Such a weird revelation, really.